Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Looking For SEO Person / Company Or even partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There,

I'm looking for an SEO Person (Or company) For my website.
I need you to Increase Quality Traffic and eventually to place my site to the top page of Google for my desire keywords...

I Will need some Proof Work, Work Process, What will you provide and what are your guarantees - if there are any!

Please Read before answer

* First Option - SEO On monthly payment

Now, i have an Adult Webcam Reviews Site. So i need an experience SEO in the Adult field.
The site is already - ready!
It contains On site optimization as well (If there are room for improvement i will fix it).

So my 2 Goals are:
#1 Gain Targeted visitors to my site (Visitors that will be interested with Adult Webcams)
#2 Eventually to be placed on the top page on Google for the desire keywords.

* Second Option - 50/50 Partnership For the website

Same 2 goals:
#1 Gain Targeted visitors to my site (Visitors that will be interested with Adult Webcams)
#2 Eventually to be placed on the top page on Google for the desire keywords.

I will be happy to discuss each one over Skype, PM or email (Prefer Skype - It's faster and more individual)

If you have any other suggests i will be happy to hear

Of course more details will be given by private messages ....
Will appreciate your reply / offer.

Thanks in advanced!
Regards.
@zigistar pm sent thanks.
I'm the best SEO expert in Odesk. I'm a freelancer. PM me.
(05-18-2014 06:07 PM)shahriat1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the best SEO expert in Odesk. I'm a freelancer. PM me.
Well, You don't have this option ;(
Do you have Sk ype or something like that ??

Will be happy to chat ;)
There are plenty of SEO Experts in this forum, that should not be a problem
(05-22-2014 07:18 AM)hardworker1970 Wrote: [ -> ]There are plenty of SEO Experts in this forum, that should not be a problem
Well, Yeah To find one won't be a problem at all .... A Good one will be the difficulty Huh
send me ur skype adress.we will discuss regarding ur website matter by skype.Thanks
Hello,
Contact with us.
We are AM Outsourcing Services Agency that offers Internet Marketing and SEO services.
Please contact with me at Skype: longnh.vietnam
Thank you.
Reference URL's