Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Are You Using Url Shortener For Your Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short Detail :
iPlugin has been committed to the power of the link. iPlugin remains on top in an optimal sharing experience, and continues to unveil new products while generating one of the most valuable proprietary datasets in the world today.

Features :
1. Password Protect : Set a password to protect your links from unauthorized access.

2. Geotarget : Geotarget your links to redirect visitors to specialized pages and increase your conversion.

3. Bundle : Bundle your links for easy access and share them with the public on your public profile.

4. Share : Share your links in one click via the dashboard.

Link : Best Link Shortener - iPlugin
FYI : iPlugin is best for gadget and plugin campaigns.

[Image: powerful.png]
yours ?

What the software behind it ?
Is your server stable? I use URL shortener to my landing page before. However, this url shortener is always down, make me lose money.
PLEASE USE THE : HTTP://SHTT.CO/ , ITS MY WEBSITE , BBHF MEMBERS GET PREMIUM FOR FREE , AND THERE IS EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED FOR SHORT LINKS , IF YOU REGISTER , PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND GET PREMIUM FREE

ENJOY
Lol, everyone is using that script now. It's a good one.
(05-08-2014 02:40 AM)onrage Wrote: [ -> ]Short Detail :
iPlugin has been committed to the power of the link. iPlugin remains on top in an optimal sharing experience, and continues to unveil new products while generating one of the most valuable proprietary datasets in the world today.

Features :
1. Password Protect : Set a password to protect your links from unauthorized access.

2. Geotarget : Geotarget your links to redirect visitors to specialized pages and increase your conversion.

3. Bundle : Bundle your links for easy access and share them with the public on your public profile.

BULL SHIT

- Do not hide the affiliate ID's
- Source code open to all sales

Shit that is useless except for dummies who know nothing
(07-02-2014 08:57 AM)me-alain Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014 02:40 AM)onrage Wrote: [ -> ]Short Detail :

Features :

BULL SHIT

- Do not hide the affiliate ID's
- Source code open to all sales

Shit that is useless except for dummies who know nothing
Before you comment, make sure you are in the right track. I suggest you check if there is an affiliate ID with those links I post. You comment like you are a pro, this is a forum not a debate. I found this script here and I decided to make one, I am just giving back the knowledge BBHF gave me by giving services to people.
(06-17-2014 05:44 AM)billymail Wrote: [ -> ]Is your server stable? I use URL shortener to my landing page before. However, this url shortener is always down, make me lose money.
Yes it is stable, it was having downtime for the day we update out site.
(07-02-2014 06:43 AM)iapetos Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, everyone is using that script now. It's a good one.
Yes it is, the script really is something, thats why I decided to make my own. :)
Reference URL's