Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.11 - 32bit - Cracked By CyberPunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.11 - 32bit - Cracked By CyberPunk

Yet another update to the new SENuke XCr :)

EVERYONE that I replied to tonight with the download link for the new video. I forgot the password for the RAR file :) SORRY! The pass is: CyberPunk

========= Change Log ===========

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.11 Release, Released 5/04/2014

Added 7 Article Directory sites
Added 61 Social Bookmark Sites
Added 96 Social Network Sites
Added 17 Web 2.0 Sites

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5806

==============================

Download:

Enjoy!

~~ PS: The new video tutorial is done. Remember, to get this new video you MUST have purchased my plugin that is located in my signature. Anyone who has purchased it, can send me a PM with your transaction ID for proof of purchase. I will send the link to the new video through PM to everyone who sends me a PM with a valid transaction ID. Anyone who has already sent a PM, you do not need to send another one! I am going through the messages 1 at a time and will get to you. Thanks for being patient, sorry I had issues getting it recorded.

PPPPPSSSSSS ***** : I think I have replied to everyone who sent me a PM, so I should be all caught up. I just noticed there was a page 2 to my PMs lmao... umm i dunno what is still current or what. I am just going to delete all those PMs to free up space. If anyone had a PM that I never replied to, you can hit me up again and I will try to stay caught up. Please understand I GET A LOT OF PMS! So please, do not PM me with help on how to use a program. I am not support. I do not need to be PMd when a new version comes out. A bunch of un-necessary PMs makes it hard to stay caught up and clogs down the whole thing. If you need help on how to use senuke, or some other program, please post it on the forum instead of asking me. - Thanks :)
Thanks for cracking and sharing instantly
just downloaded
will try later

Rep +
The King is Back
Tanks You CYBERPUNK You are number one in BBH
thanks you :)
Mirror:
Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/BOM7LOOA

Cheers!
thanks man ur the best :)
Thank you very much.
thanks rep +++
please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i want to use the pre-created accounts
it tells me : "senuke license not active!please contact the help desk.

it just keeps happening everytime i download one of your cracked version cyber.

can you please tell me why is this happening (i researched and couldnt find a solution)
(05-07-2014 11:27 AM)aitlahcen Wrote: [ -> ]please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i want to use the pre-created accounts
it tells me : "senuke license not active!please contact the help desk.

it just keeps happening everytime i download one of your cracked version cyber.

can you please tell me why is this happening (i researched and couldnt find a solution)

The only solution is if you have a real license. Else, create an email account manually.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's