Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [$2] Rebuild Pinterest from Scratch with HTML + CSS (Part 1) FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=large][b]Rebuild Pinterest from Scratch with HTML + CSS (Part 1) FREE[/b][/size]

PRICE: $2
Magic Button :
https://www.udemy.com/rebuild-pinterest-from-scratch-part1/?couponCode=UFOLOVE
we needed only free...
$2 is fine. Thanks for posting.
Vaam, reputation of one, who the heck are you to come in here and demand something for free? $2? We are privileged to be in here, you are complaining about something you think you have a right to because you are a member of BestBlackHatForum? It is not a right for you or any one else to come in here and get annoyed when something is for next to free and complain about it because it is not actually free. We as individuals and as a group, view so many courses on Udemy, that it's mind boggling. Every so often when a Udemy course could be had a mere $2 or comparable price, it's always okay in my book, as I'm sure in other members as well. Ityangus you did well and you posted it properly as being $2. Though I did not get the course, you have my reps +++.[quote='vaam' pid='698983' dateline='1398934559']
we needed only free...
[/quote]
Reference URL's