Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: No Response from CyberPunk on WPCrackerJack Plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have sent several message to cyberpunk before buying his WPCrackerJack WP Plugin but unfortunately I have not received any reply to my PM's then I purchased single machine license and sent him PM Transaction ID as he mentioned in main thread below but still no reply.

PS: Those who got wpCrackerJack and are wanting the SENuke video, please make sure you have PM'd me your transaction ID. I am not a mind reader :) I don't know who from BBHF has bought it, but if you have you can get the new "how to crack" starter video.

After that I have opened request at support that plugin is not working as per expection but still no response from support......... I really don't understand how to get things done............help me guy's .......... As I am not getting any response from CyberPunk and his Support Desk after I Purchased WPCrackerJack plugin, It's almost a week now!
Hello CyberPunk is busy now , just wait and Give him some time :)
Are you blind his last post was on 04-24-2014, 03:50 AM
(04-30-2014 10:00 PM)bigdarkmad Wrote: [ -> ]Are you blind his last post was on 04-24-2014, 03:50 AM

Are you blind or noob to know, how to check the last visit time instead of relying on last post?
(05-01-2014 02:00 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2014 10:00 PM)bigdarkmad Wrote: [ -> ]Are you blind his last post was on 04-24-2014, 03:50 AM

Are you blind or noob to know, how to check the last visit time instead of relying on last post?
last post on 04-24-2014, 03:50 AM
(05-01-2014 02:03 AM)medofficiel Wrote: [ -> ]last post on 04-24-2014, 03:50 AM

You don't even know what I am talking about!
i bought it few month ago, and use it without any problem. Really awesome plugin! you can make a dollar with it.
(05-01-2014 02:05 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]

better shut up dude, we are talking about some real activities. He can have bestblackhat on auto-login or something like that. I had some conversations with him and I can assure you, that he provides top notch support. Even I was in a big surprise to find out that he takes his time to give answers in great details. We all know that CyberPunk is one of the most active community members and we all relay on his cracking skills. Who knows maybe he has some personal problems to take care about....
Leave it, there is no point of arguing over it.
(05-01-2014 02:37 AM)bigdarkmad Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2014 02:05 AM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]

better shut up dude, we are talking about some real activities. He can have bestblackhat on auto-login or something like that. I had some conversations with him and I can assure you, that he provides top notch support. Even I was in a big surprise to find out that he takes his time to give answers in great details. We all know that CyberPunk is one of the most active community members and we all relay on his cracking skills. Who knows maybe he has some personal problems to take care about
++++1 CyberPunk number one :)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's