Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook Fan Page – Increase Thousands of Reach – Zero Paid Reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I found this amazing guide to boost up your Fanpage likes. This is not created by me. It was posted on other forum and I am just sharing it. Stop relying on fake likes, get real and genuine likes.

To Automate, this whole process with a single click. Have a look here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-FB-U...and-Joiner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering how to get thousands of FB users to view your FB Page Post for FREE? Here's a method I'v found on web that actually works!

[Image: Untitled.png]

If you’ll take a look on the picture above, you’ll notice that Paid Reach is totally zero but organic reach got thousands of viewers visited
on each post. I was once using a paid reach and I only get 1,000 – 2,000 each. So I guess it’s a waste of $$$ for me.

Here’s what I did for me to get those free traffic on my Facebook Page Post.

1.) Create a post or a content from your website that looks attractive and useful for viewers.

[Image: Untitled11.png]

2.) I joined the close and open groups related to my fan page. This is one is all about Dog Breeds and Dog Accessories. Now that I have a collection of groups (approved my join group request).

3.) Open a NEW TAB for each group (right click -> Open Link in New Tab)

[Image: Untitled2.png]

4.) Click your image post and copy the full URL (the address bar).

5.) Paste it to each group -> Wait for the image to populate for the
post -> Delete the URL and enter the description for that image.

6.) Do this on each group.

7.) Make sure you are posting a related topic to those groups for you not to be kicked out.

You’ll notice that the number of reach for your post will increase by minutes. If you have products or services, this would be very useful for and a good Facebook marketing strategies for your business.
please send me the download link
Reference URL's