Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: PHP Login User Management v3.21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone used this or using PHP Login User Management V3.21? It was released in Jan 2013 and no updates ever since.
http://www.nullnix.org/php-script/codeca...t-v3-21-2/

I installed it and unable to login with FB / Twit / Goog / Yahoo

Please let me know if anyone has come across this issue and whether you guys can suggest a good PHP Login User Mgt system with social media login feature.

Thank you
Please suggest a good PHP Login User Mgt system with social media login feature.

Thanx
Hey guys... .
Awaiting for some response
Sorry, but I have no idea what PHP Login User Managemen v3.21 is, but I am familiar with PHP Login User Management v3.21...
Could that be anything close to what you are looking for??? Tongue
Yes please
and if there is any updated version
and if there is any other good secured PHP Login User Mgt system with social media login feature
i have searched for the script. Can I have it to test,please? May be you have not corrected you config.php, i guess!!
Mine is so much better :) but it is not nulled, cracked, or free. I made it myself.. I haven't put it up for sale yet, it is something I use personally and for clients of mine. I have some things to add before I actually open up shop and sell it.. but it has member/admin areas, using latest in security measures, and has all the basic features (members have an affiliate link, admins can add/edit members, etc).

I made it to save time when doing work for clients. I can upload it and instantly have a basic site ready to go. From there I just change the theme, and add all the custom stuff for that particular project (like specific payment gateway, or other functions like email integration, etc).
Reference URL's