Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] James Canzanella - Forever Cash Supply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fcs.png]

Sales Page:
http://www.canzhelpsyousucceed.com/

Member Area:
http://www.canzhelpsyousucceed.com/system/

I would highly recommend this for newbie. Check it out while it last.

Cool Plz make mirror if this product are useful.

Cool Plz write a review about this product/service if you find it useful.

Cool Support the author/developer by purchasing the product afterward if this product provide you with quality service(s).
Quick review:
Build a squeeze page, have a give away to get people to give you their email. Send traffic to the squeeze page through your signature on the Warrior Forum and through solo ads. Have a funnel in place to help build the list and the relationship. Promote offers to the list and take your cash to the bank . . .
6 short videos and a couple of small pdf's
For newbies only!
Cheers,
NoJob
Everyone knows that if you are offering a FREE report in order to build your list, it wont be of high quality. Simply Freebie seekers.
(04-22-2014 12:28 AM)PeterRogers Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone knows that if you are offering a FREE report in order to build your list, it wont be of high quality. Simply Freebie seekers.

I quite agree with you,it's quite difficult to milk them. I wonder why people still overflog and repackage this method.
This method is only good for building up your list size so that in future you can sell clicks as a solo ad vendor. All these freebie seekers will always be freebie seekers. And the only way to make money out of them are via selling clicks.
(04-22-2014 12:28 AM)PeterRogers Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone knows that if you are offering a FREE report in order to build your list, it wont be of high quality. Simply Freebie seekers.
Agree.. those who seek free things always want them for free.
Disagree; about 2/100 freebie optins will purchase OTO through a freebie funnel; that in itself is enough to offset solo ad costs
Love your profile pic zmaji. LOL.
(04-23-2014 11:15 AM)MikeChangs Wrote: [ -> ]Love your profile pic zmaji. LOL.

Biggrin ....LOL ... Biggrin same goes with your profile pic XD
I think my profile pic is very apt to BBHF...lol..
Reference URL's