Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: I will manually create 10 top quality HIGH PR9 backlinks strongest one for $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Lato, Helvetica, sans-serif]LINK [/font]
[Image: fiver_pr9.jpg?1397906958]
I will manually create 10 top quality HIGH PR9 backlinks from pr9 authority site 100% from pr9 root domain. 2 link come from .EDU sites !

HUGE Page Rank, Trust Rank and Authority - This is exactly what your website needs to dominate Google!

Backlinks from Apple, Issuu, etc.

Using my special Google Panda and Penguin friendly SEO technique I will manually create you 10 top quality, powerful web 2.0 profiles backlinks from planets top high pr9, extreme authority sites (High page rank is on root domain, not page). I will also ping them several times to make search engines find them and index very quickly!

I will submit as much details as I can in your profile page - To look like any other real person profile page!

You will get a mix of no and dofollow, anchored and non-anchored links - This is the most natural, Google-friendly technique!

1.EDU (2/10)
2.Different domains (10/10)
3.Different IPs! (10/10)
4.Anchor tekxt (6/10)
5.DoFollow (6/10)

All publicly viewable! All Different IPs! Profiles won't be deleted! You can use any type of languages and characters!

**EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! ORDER NOW!!**
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Discounts for Multiple Orders!
EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR

LINK

Firstly, I think that you posted this in the incorrect section, and maybe try BSO i.e. the Special Offer category.

Secondly and more importantly, you are promoting your Fiverr gig in a subtle manner via the "LINK", so not too sure if this is acceptable as far as the BBHF rules/guidelines go, and will leave it to the more informed moderators to decide.
Reference URL's