Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Help] Facebook/YouTube bots that fit my needs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a Facebook bot. It should be able to do these things:
-Create profiles or load them in
-Join a list of groups
-Says certain messages at certain intervals
-Mass add friends
-Mass message friends

I also need a YouTube bot that does this:
-Creates accounts or loads them in
-Mass upload videos. I will upload 10 or so per account.
-Comment certain things on specific videos, I should be able to load in a list of URLs for the videos, and a list of what the comments should say

Point me in a good direction if you could :)
For Facebook, joining groups and posting, you can try my tool. Have a look over the feature, if you are interested in premium let me know.

You can ask me if you have any questions, just mail me.
(04-17-2014 01:35 PM)Kingstaa Wrote: [ -> ]For Facebook, joining groups and posting, you can try my tool. Have a look over the feature, if you are interested in premium let me know.

You can ask me if you have any questions, just mail me.

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: FBU.png]

For Premium Edition, Email: KrishnaaFA@Gmail.com

FB Ultimate - Become An Affiliate and earn up to 30% commission per Sale!
[/align]

How many accounts can it hold? How automated is it? How much to get the friend adder and messager added on?
As said, if you are looking for group joiner and poster with desired time difference, you can go for it.

It holds only 1 account at a time. Multiple accounts can cause ban by Facebook and your all accounts will be blocked. You cant even think about proxy support, because if you login any account from any diffrent IP facebook ask for mobile verification or photo verification these days.

Sending add request and message is not supported yet.
(04-17-2014 12:59 PM)SocialBotting Wrote: [ -> ]I need a Facebook bot. It should be able to do these things:
-Create profiles or load them in
-Join a list of groups
-Says certain messages at certain intervals
-Mass add friends
-Mass message friends

I also need a YouTube bot that does this:
-Creates accounts or loads them in
-Mass upload videos. I will upload 10 or so per account.
-Comment certain things on specific videos, I should be able to load in a list of URLs for the videos, and a list of what the comments should say

Point me in a good direction if you could :)
I think you can try this: http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/products/facebookposterandscheduler
Use facedominator and tube beast. Search google
For facebook facedominator will be just cool, but it costs a little..
Reference URL's