Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.7 - 32bit - Cracked By CyberPunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.7 - 32bit - Cracked By CyberPunk

Yet another... This is 32bit and portable. You CAN NOT just copy senuke.exe to your /appdata senuke install directory, it will not work! Either use it as I have it (portable, just extract to desktop and run from there) or copy both senuke.exe and wnfvobceim.dll. Only advanced computer users should copy the files to their install directory. If you have no idea wtf your doing, then just extract the files to your desktop and run it from there only!

I AM NOT SUPPORT! I can not, and will not, help you learn how to use senuke or it's features. I ignore all support related PMs and questions!

Windows 8 Users - This seems to be a bit buggy on Windows 8. I am not sure if it's just win8 64bit, or if it's all windows 8. I assume the legit version has the same issues and is why SENuke now says to run 64bit on 64bit windows, that the 32bit is buggy. When I get some spare time, I am going to see about the 64bit version. I either need to crack the DLL, or get the program to skip the dll completely. DO NOT ask if/when it is done. I will post it when it's done, so wait until then!

EVERYONE - YOU MUST HAVE the Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 or higher to run SENuke! If you do not have it, you will get weird errors when you try to run SENuke or at least when you click the login button. This is not my problem! Get the .net framework required, or don't use SENuke! I recommend downloading the .NET Framework version 4.5. They are backwards compatable. YOU DO NOT need to download older versions as some people think! Just get 4.5 and that is it!

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.7 Release, Released 4/11/2014

Ticket 2818 - Allow user to choose sites in one script
Ticket 2745 - Add sites from master list and from other sources
Ticket 2826 - Web 2.0 profile site needs removing please

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5789

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird, I check it all the time... but yet this says new version came out the 11th? I just noticed it a few hours ago, wtf? I think his date is wrong.

--------------------------[DOWNLOAD]-----------------------------------

BBHF Mini Promo Race: Want to learn how to crack the new versions? It will get you started with your first non .net file and OllyDebug.

If you are 1 of the next 4 sales of my plugin (in my signature), I will send you a new video tutorial teaching how to do the new version. It will show you OllyDebug, and it is the easiest easiest patch so don't be scared :) The DLL file is small, so its perfect. There wont be a million things in Olly like in real programs, and it's a simple jump swap to patch it.. To be fair, I will not release the video for at least 1 month after you get it. So you will be able to crack it before most people around here ;) Please note: I do not have the video made. The 4 sales may not come from BBHF at all, so you snooze you lose. I will record the video tomorrow and send it to all who make it in time. So it's a race!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I am yet again the 1st :)

~ Enjoy
As always The BEST man is Here Thanks for your Time Max Rep Cool
Mirror:
Code:
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/38195374/file.html
REP ME IF YOU LIKE THAT
Thanks you MR Cyber Cool Cool
WOW :) that was fast man ;) thanks rep+++++
I get unhandled error on my VPS. I tried updating to net framework too
thanks CyberPunk Cool +rep added
You are The Best CYBERPUNK
Number One in BBH :)
amazing share as always cyberpunk!
Mini BBHF Promo Race - If you are 1 of the next 4 sales of my plugin (in my signature), I will send you a new video tutorial teaching how to do the new version. It will show you OllyDebug, and it is the easiest easiest patch so don't be scared :) The DLL file is small, so its perfect. There wont be a million things in Olly like in real programs, and it's a simple jump swap to patch it.. To be fair, I will not release the video for at least 1 month after you get it. So you will be able to crack it before most people around here ;) Please note: I do not have the video made. The 4 sales may not come from BBHF at all, so you snooze you lose. I will record the video tomorrow and send it to all who make it in time. So it's a race!
Thank you, Rep++
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's