Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: OMGX vs ROI Optimization vs Rankins Institute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who have seen these courses which one is your favourite?
OMGPX was annoying and had way too many "case studies".
In the end, it was just

"build a pbn, get sites ranked, monetize the sites"
"build pbn, find Jvzoo launches, get a review site ranked, send web traffic to affiliate link"
"tell people that you'll do SEO for them, charge $2k/month"

Everything in OMGPX was basically covered in ROI + Rankings institute and so OMG's $5k price tag is not justified. I can't stress how annoying OMGPX is. It is literally the most annoying course I've ever went through.

As for Rankings institute, I don't have all the modules so Im not going to rate; still better than OMG PX though.
Alex becker ROI is used OMG machines methods, so we need to consider OMG VS Ranking Institute
I second Mlee.wm post. ROI and Ranking Institute are good. Basically the point is to build a solid PBN, then pass juicy links to your BL so eventually it will rank your money site. cheers.
sorry for offtopic but is it worth watching Alex Beckers Infinitum additionally to ROI or is everything from there covered in ROI Optimization?
Better go for ROI first and if you have time, you can chime into Infinitum. Cheers
(04-04-2014 10:29 PM)adam warlock Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for offtopic but is it worth watching Alex Beckers Infinitum additionally to ROI or is everything from there covered in ROI Optimization?
Reference URL's