Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] The World's Best Tax Havens: How to Cut Your Taxes to Zero [pdf,mobi,epub]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The World's Best Tax Havens: How to Cut Your Taxes to Zero and Safeguard Your Financial Freedom

Stop thinking nickle and dime bullshit and plan big. - Non Conformer

This book provides a fascinating insight into the glamorous world of tax havens. It includes all the latest tax changes. The first half contains indispensable information about the 25 best tax havens in the world, from the exotic Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Monaco to less well-known ones like Cyprus, Malta and Panama. Discover how you can live the tax-free life, invest in highly profitable tax haven real estate or run a successful business out of one.

The second half of the book explores how big companies and the rich use tax havens and how you too could enjoy all the benefits. You'll find out how to go about setting up offshore companies, trusts and foundations and how these useful structures can help you lower your taxes and protect your assets from the outside world.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

"Tax havens are beneficial to all who desire global growth and desire the
advancement of human rights. They are both moral and necessary for the
advancement of our society. Though this book did not specifically touch
on these particular subjects, the information given about various havens
will be useful to all freedom seeking investors."

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/YMHV1H69
or
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/47227104/file.html
Don't just hit and run. Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link, make mirrors, post a comment, kick the dog or something:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/38125720/file.html
Thanks for this

COME GET IT
Magic Button :
Love
Thanks....
tax havens remind me of rapidshare, hotfile, and filesonic - good while they lasted - but when they go down, they go down fast and steal all members' money
(04-03-2014 10:41 PM)gaper Wrote: [ -> ]tax havens remind me of rapidshare, hotfile, and filesonic - good while they lasted - but when they go down, they go down fast and steal all members' money
All tax havens are not like that. Do your due diligence.

I'd be more worried about fiat currency and central bank scams.
gaper - you wrote, "tax havens remind me of rapidshare, hotfile, and filesonic - good while they lasted - but when they go down, they go down fast and steal all members' money"

I am a retired tax attorney, who specialized in tax haven law. Yours is the dumbest and most ill-informed statement about this area I have ever read. There are EXCELLENT tax havens which have been operating for decades. They do NOT steal anyone's money!
(04-21-2014 01:58 AM)ThaiJack Wrote: [ -> ]gaper - you wrote, "tax havens remind me of rapidshare, hotfile, and filesonic - good while they lasted - but when they go down, they go down fast and steal all members' money"

I am a retired tax attorney, who specialized in tax haven law. Yours is the dumbest and most ill-informed statement about this area I have ever read. There are EXCELLENT tax havens which have been operating for decades. They do NOT steal anyone's money!
"Government propaganda." That is the only reason people fear or try to discredit offshore banking or investing.

The LAST thing the power structure wants is critical thinking people who know how to keep their money out of their hands.

Media, governments and public schools push this fear agenda 24/7.
(04-21-2014 01:58 AM)ThaiJack Wrote: [ -> ]gaper - you wrote, "tax havens remind me of rapidshare, hotfile, and filesonic - good while they lasted - but when they go down, they go down fast and steal all members' money"

Well said
(04-23-2014 02:48 AM)PeterRogers Wrote: [ -> ]

Well said
Hear, Hear: Ignorance is bliss

Nice share, interesting read. >> Rep + added <<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's