Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] GSA Captcha Breaker loader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some time ago, I posted the solution to freeze GSA Captcha Breaker' s counter to not stop working at 500 captcha. Many users did not know how to use my script and cheat engine then, so I decided to make a simple loader so that all of you can use it more easy. The steps you must fallow are:
1. Install and open Captcha Breaker ( 2.08 )
2. Open loader
3. Press Alt+Z and Alt+X ( this will freeze the two counters: Captcha and Solved captcha )
If you receive, when opening Captcha Breaker, this message: " Internal Error #9091 ", you can move this pop-up on your desktop, in a area you not use, because Captcha Breaker will work or disconnect your internet, start again Captcha Breaker, ok at demo and open internet connection without receiving the same error.
This works 100%! Tested many times by me and my friend Iulian Bao (julian71) this weeks!
A solution for trial is to install Deep Freeze in a VMware with minimum resources, then freeze VMware and install Captcha Breaker in VMware ( frozen ). Because VMware is frozen, when you restart your PC, Captcha Breaker will not be installed anymore so you must install it again. Even more simple than this, you can change the date of your pc at first installation.
If you consider it useful, my reward is add rep. Thank you!

Code:
http://rolegion.ro/1/loader.rar
http://rolegion.ro/1/captcha_breaker208.rar
Quote: A solution for trial is to install Deep Freeze in a VMware with minimum
resources, then freeze VMware and install Captcha Breaker in VMware (
frozen ). Because VMware is frozen, when you restart your PC, Captcha
Breaker will not be installed anymore so you must install it again.
Will you kindly explain this step.
Tnx for share .
Thanks for sharing this work +++ Rep Added
Thanks a lot. Will your loader work with the newest version also?

REP added ;)
Thanks for sharing. It is possible to create loader for GSA Searche Engine Ranker ?
Thanks for sharing.
guys I am the first I've checked and it works great, recommend,
danroo did a good job
Virus fest
is it working with latest version?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's