Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: ------------------
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
------------------
wow that is a lot of clicks bro!!!
what do you mean by ''submit them to general blogs''? you only copy paste your affiliete links into the comment area of the blogs?
you have to let people know what you are ofering them...
------------------
Hi,

Email me at GeniusAtPlay23@gmail.com
9,000 clicks in any niche should earn some nice money
Let me help you :)

Regards,
Lord Krafty
try our offers we pay weekly with minimum of $15
you can get best result of leads
http://www.portupload.com
hahahahhahahahahhahaha first thing first
the traffic is not targeted, second the traffic doesn't want the offer that you promote, third why someone get 25% of the commission? he can simply apply and keep the 100% for himself you are little greedy here you should at least set up a campain run some traffic and split the profit (not the revenue).......

now let me tell you something you are in a forum full with courses you are able to find something for cpa marketing and test it to see if it works.....

as for email submit offers there is not as easy as everyone thinks- basicly all the guru they say "as soon as someone submit his email someone get paid 1$ or 1,50$" and thats far from truth, why somoene pay only for an email with the possibility that the email might be fake? the real thruth in the email zip submit are to paths and you don't even know the path "of the offer" until you chck it for yourself, path 1: after the email submit the user redirect it into a page that he must put additional information,
path 2: the email is double confirm and that means he must go back to his email and verified......

so it's not like someone see something cool he put his email you get paid..... make sense? "lol alot of people think that way"

now as far for traffic each source converts different and again each source is not only the same but it is not the same for each offer.....

example if you run a campain for loose weight in a fishing blog you probably not make money!
if you run a campain for lose weight in a excersize and fitness website you might have good results "if your demographics or keywords are correct, and depending of your landing page"

well i hope i clear some things here and btway if you find any value at all give me some REP, if not then keep doing that you do!
Maybe you can teach me how you got so many clicks for your cap offers?

In return I can teach you about seo.

Google,Yahoo,Bing Search Term "things-2-have"

My Example Site: http://things2have.hostei.com
Spend $5-$10 and go with Facebook ads.

Read how to set up a FB ad and concentrate and target the niche you are placing the ad for.
Your traffic source sucks... well, at least for the offer your pushing.

9k visitors should have generated quite a few actions for you. So for the sake that it only gave you 1 lead, then your doing something wrong. IM isn't usually as easy as put any offer in front of a bunch of eyes and make money. If your selling turds, nobody wants them, unless you target people wanting turds. Your email submit probably makes most people run away. On top of that, you probably had some fake emails get entered which got scrubbed. Or like someone said, requires a double verification or it isn't a 1 page email submit. Your network should tell you where you get the commission. Say for a survey, it may say when the visitor completes page 2, or enters a CC. You probably had a lot of people start the process, but didn't go far enough to convert.

Your main problem is your shit storm of traffic and your offer. They are completely opposite, which is why you didn't get any conversions. Also, what are the sources and countries of the traffic? Some offers only are for specific countries, so even if the visitor converts, it wont count if they are not the correct country.

You would have better luck creating a squeeze page that is relevant to the traffic your getting, then send them some more free stuff in your auto-responders, and then slip some related offers in. At least you would have walked away with a bunch of leads... You could have had 3k leads right there... but missed out because your using S***** CPA. Make your own stuff and pocket 100% of the cash.

Maybe your CPA network of choice just sucks. no idea as I dont push cpa anymore. I can just tell you, you put the wrong offer in front of the wrong traffic.
Email submit offers will never make u big money.. Belive me..you need to get/ try something else

Email submit offfers is good for newbie to get started but dont spend life on it :)

I was on same boat as urs last year :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's