Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to Get Popular Software's Licence key in Less Than 5 Minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go to download dot com.
On the left column you will see the most popular products. The second most popular product is AVG Antivirus
Then go to YouTube search and as soon as you start type AVG or whatever software you want follower a space then You tube will generate 10 suggestions , in this case since I am searching for AVG the best close suggestion is "avg internet security 2014 serial key until 2018" then filter your results to "this week" or "This month". Scroll till you find a description without a link (Ignore PPD Bankers) When I searched with "This month" filter I found a video on the 3rd page with more than 10 keys. After 3 months or so AVG may display a message that you are using "An illegal copy giving you 30 days to buy" repeat the same process. Try any software you are in need of.
Give reps if it works for you!
Are you saying that the keys may be shown on the actual video?
is it realy works?
I have tried to use keys off of YouTube before and they will work and let you register but will fail within a couple days when you try and open it again with companies saying TOO many people have registered this key and it is no longer any good

Doesn't Work !!!
(03-16-2014 05:05 AM)neford Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried to use keys off of YouTube before and they will work and let you register but will fail within a couple days when you try and open it again with companies saying TOO many people have registered this key and it is no longer any good

Doesn't Work !!!
SAme here, not really worth the time for this, IMO, but thanks for the info!!! Wink
I just searched off of Google, lol. I'm still using the key I found since 2012 and never have had any problems. I guess it's a matter of Luck when it comes to keys.
i thought everyone used youtube to find keys, but then again getting keys for most software is easy
Reference URL's