Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get]Large Free Share Archive Site of PDF Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
File listings are from 2010 through "Present Day".

I found this huge collection of informational PDFs while code surfing. A paid transaction from Clickbank, lead me to this site. This is large public and private sharing site of PDF documents from the Web, Facebook and Twitter, etc. Not for nothing, it may not seem like much at first but I believe you'll find a great majority of these PDFs could be spun for new ebook content. This site started out back in 2010 with a measly total of 18 shared files in its first two months combined. It is now averaging well over 3,000 new PDF shares a month so far this year, and yes, contains present day new file uploads. You can browse the site through a search box or by years. Search for mostly anything you can think of in many niches.

Heads up: If you do a search and happen to find a broken image placeholder, don't bother clicking on that particular link, take it as a hint that it no longer exists. Also go to the bottom of each search page for a text list of the daily files.

Webpage
GOOD STUFF! REP ADDED!
GREAT contribution! Rep added with MANY THANKS!
Sure thing
Nice share + rep
(03-15-2014 02:30 AM)TreeMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nice share + rep
No problem
Thanks Julio, 3reps added!
Great Share....+5 rep given!
This is nice. Thank you
Thanks, it's like a smorgasbord of never ending info that people can rewrite from and make great ebooks, even infographs. I search for coffee, health, diet and was surprised by the amount of PDFs.
(03-15-2014 03:23 PM)KonnectDirect Wrote: [ -> ]Great Share....+5 rep given!
Reference URL's