Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Fluent in 3 Months: How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language MP3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: 4274acb6354cacc54fe3de7faa1f7889.jpg]

[GET] Fluent in 3 Months: How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World
Author: Benny Lewis
Publisher: HarperAudio
Date: 11 Mar 2014
Listening Length: 6 hours and 19 minutes
Program Type: Audiobook MP3
Version: Unabridged
Language: English
ASIN: B00I84J40C

Code:
An unconventional guide to start speaking a new language today.

Benny Lewis is the creator of www.fluentin3months.com, the largest language-learning blog in the world. His proven techniques break down language learning myths and replace them with practical "language hacks" that take advantage of the skills we already possess. Fluent in 3 Months provides everything you need to make learning a new language fast, intuitive, and fun.

Customer Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the terrible PDF I bought on the author's website a few years ago

Fortunately, the author edited his work, or found an editor. I got hosed a few years ago for a very low quality PDF ($39 if I remember correctly). It was a self-inflicted robbery, I guess, but Benny has some great things to say. In this book, that's what he did.

He heavily promotes himself / his blog. That's probably not as necessary as he may think. His practical knowledge and experience are unmistakable, and don't need much marketing. This guy is worth reading and hearing.

Fluent_in_3_Months.zip - 85.2 MB
Right timing! Thanks for this!
Hope this works...Thanks...

Rep added...
Mirrors

https://www.[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/9gtnldoi350i

http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/2378...s.zip.html
Interesting share, thank you >> Rep+ added <<
+Reps added tx42 as I was just looking at this and did a search on Google to see if it was available ala free and what comes up? BBHF. Thanks and max reps to ya!

Jinx
reupload please using file sharing [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] is too hard for me
Links do not work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's