Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Sick Submitter 4.032 + Crack + Bonuses Sick 4 SEO Package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Found this on another forum, working superb. Just giving back to this great forum.

Automated Backlink Diversity with the Sick Submitter 4.032
With Sick Submitter you get a Forum Profile Submitter, Bookmark
Submitter, Directory Submitter, RSS Submitter and Article Submitter all
in one easy to use tool.

Features :

- Profile Submitter

- Directory Submitter

- Bookmark Submitter

- Up to 30 threads at once

- Links for ALL your sites (Unlimited Links)

- Ability to create your own Link Packets with a Simple Wizard

- Automatically Inserts your Targeted Link

- Ability to code your own Templates for different platforms

- Full Link Creation Report

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/00grlrsxaa4g1mv/Sick_Submitter_4.032.rar
URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qa3w4k..._4.032.rar
Detection ratio: 2 / 52
Analysis date: 2014-03-06 11:06:38 UTC ( 1 hour, 18 minutes ago )
Link is dead ?
Link is working
Link worked for me.
For some strange reason when i download it, and the download bar is near the end it fails, what might be the reason ? If someone could reupload in other source, thanks + reps
(03-07-2014 01:50 AM)leanlow Wrote: [ -> ]For some strange reason when i download it, and the download bar is near the end it fails, what might be the reason ? If someone could reupload in other source, thanks + reps
it mean file has virus and your anti virus blocked it when your download manager finished downloading..
(03-07-2014 01:50 AM)leanlow Wrote: [ -> ]For some strange reason when i download it, and the download bar is near the end it fails, what might be the reason ? If someone could reupload in other source, thanks + reps
Link is working just fine. Try different browser. Downloaded couple of minutes ago in Opera.

Thanks And Reps always appropriated
Thanks for this great share rep added
Yaaa great.. But latest is 4.054 see change logs from official site. Someone Plz plz plz share it
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's