Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET]SENukeXCR 3.1.61 x86/32bit by ExtremeSanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Our forum is experiencing something very hard. I missed the forum and I am glad I could share again.

*****SENuke XCr Changeset*****

SenukeXCr Version 3.1.61 Release, Released 2/27/2014

Ticket 2790 - Article directories not giving any links
Ticket 2800 - Ezinearticles Captcha Solving Fix
Ticket 2794 - SENuke proxy testing improvement

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5735

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/7184656/file.html
Why is this needed, when I have already cracked this and shared 3 hours ago!!!
You also did this last time, there is no need for more than 1

I wouldn't of posted my crack if you had cracked it before I did, but you didn't
@SeoMan2014: Brother, I apologize. Okay I won't do it anymore. I just want to contribute because when the server got down again it looks like it's rolled-back and I can't find the thread with SENuke XCr Crack. My bad. Don't need to get mad at me.

Thanks for being so kind and understanding anyways.
This Crack is resolving the spinner error that the SeoMan2014 does
(02-28-2014 01:44 AM)SeoMan2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this needed, when I have already cracked this and shared 3 hours ago!!!

I wouldn't of posted my crack if you had cracked it before I did, but you didn't
come on SEOman, the more the merrier... we love to see lot of people sharing great stuff...
(02-28-2014 01:44 AM)SeoMan2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this needed, when I have already cracked this and shared 3 hours ago!!!

We appreciate your effort for the crack but it's good to have a variation of it because yours has Spinner error and this one not

Seriously man, CyberPunk shared his tutorial in hopes more people would start cracking SENuke as well as other programs, he didnt share his tutorial so ONLY YOU can crack and share it. You should be happy others are also helping contribute to this great community. No reason to cry about it ;).
How can i crack it by my self ?
Wow... Thanks brothers... I just thought I would receive more criticisms than compliments. Yes, I agree too. However I don't want to make a fuss with brothers here so it would be best if I give way. I can share more great stuff here. :)

Thanks everyone.
ExtremeSanity could you share with me how can i crack senuke by myself ?

Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's