Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: New Craigslist Posting tricks reveled after 2014 cl update.with proxy issue .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Craigslist Posting tricks reveled..Yes This Tricks is
approved by me…and already tested..

If you want to posting w4m or Job section Add on
Craigslist..Then follow this simple tricks
and live your all add..

You just need latest Firefox browser .Listen You need Proxy
for multiple posting ..One proxy=one post..

An clean your all browser cookies by using ccleaner ..when
you connect one Ip then clean all using
ccleaner after that go for Posting..

You can use premium Proxy server like hidemyass
vpn,dslroot,socks poxy or some reliable free

Proxy Source like
FreePoxyserver ..this server is tested by posting on craiglist…

Thank you…
Thanks, but this trick is old dude. You need not clear anything. Just open private browser session -> use new proxy- > do your job and close it. Then open other private browser session for more work and change proxy everytime.
The funny thing is that I created an CL acc with usa proxy and it did not even ask me phone verification. So I doubt when people say "CL PVA" accounts. Does it make any sense in reality??
(02-16-2014 05:34 AM)DavidCalford Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but this trick is old dude. You need not clear anything. Just open private browser session -> use new proxy- > do your job and close it. Then open other private browser session for more work and change proxy everytime.
The funny thing is that I created an CL acc with usa proxy and it did not even ask me phone verification. So I doubt when people say "CL PVA" accounts. Does it make any sense in reality??

I have seen it said that CL has a moderator for each location, and while they follow strict minimum guidelines, they have an ability to try new ways to 'manage' everything. Case in point: I have an CL account that was personal, PVA, never asked for reconfirmation in 5 years of use, and now demands a phone verification. Angry

In some instances in some categories you will not be asked for PV. Sometimes you can use a phone in NY area code to post in LA, and continue to do so if that was the FIRST CL location that # was used for. Huh

YMMV! Especially with CL
We
im having a issue posting my cellphone repair ads. i see everyone else posting them but theirs never get flagged. i even tried using hidemyass and still get flagged within minutes... please help
(04-09-2014 12:13 AM)gijoe4sho Wrote: [ -> ]im having a issue posting my cellphone repair ads. i see everyone else posting them but theirs never get flagged. i even tried using hidemyass and still get flagged within minutes... please help

Hi gijoe4sho, sometimes it has nothing to do with you... it's the competition flagging your ad to try to dominate the listings. You might try to change categories or cities just as a test... to see if the flagging still happens!
Try blending
Hi anyone post today succesful on Craigslist ? What proxies do you use...

I use HMA but suddenly all my ads were flagged and I don't know what happend.

I use also private proxy from Proxy-n- VPN but craigslist also flagged my ads.
What's working for me - DON'T use HMA - craigslist wants to match up your IP with the location that you are posting to.

Using proxies that are in the proximity of the location you are trying to post to has been the best way to prevent ghosting.

Changing the title and making sure to strip the metadata from any pictures you are using helps to keep from being auto-flagged by CL.
Looks worth a try....thanks.
(02-12-2014 11:48 PM)hazelhalle Wrote: [ -> ]New Craigslist Posting tricks reveled..Yes This Tricks is
approved by me…and already tested..

If you want to posting w4m or Job section Add on
Craigslist..Then follow this simple tricks
and live your all add..

You just need latest Firefox browser .Listen You need Proxy
for multiple posting ..One proxy=one post..

An clean your all browser cookies by using ccleaner ..when
you connect one Ip then clean all using
ccleaner after that go for Posting..

You can use premium Proxy server like hidemyass
vpn,dslroot,socks poxy or some reliable free

Proxy Source like
FreePoxyserver ..this server is tested by posting on craiglist…

Thank you…

Wow...no..just no... Do not waste your time doing this unless you enjoy wasting time. These methods have not worked since about 2009. Incredibly out dated, HMA does not work, and using any IP will not work. Virgin Private Proxies Geotargeted to the posting locations and using PVA accounts also Geotargeted to the posting location is the ONLY way to successfully post. The OP's method will just get your posts ghosted or your account suspended. Do not bother...
Reference URL's