Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: trafficswarm automatic coming in 2 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
has anybody made traffic swarm ? if so did they share , i will share for all .,

back in 2009 i made 1 exactly same with vb.net and now i made one again with vb6
i am gona post video within today or tomrow , tool will be up in few also.

most of you may think i am taking time well i do multi tasking jobs , i have customers come to me to make softwares i get paid ,i look after my customers first they my high prio ,then after i look after my tools,

anyways i hope you all enjoy that tool.

please no bad comments who ever does will not get it at all thannks
So, what does Traffic Swarm do? Is it similar to the Google traffic bots that we've seen here on BBHF?
traffic swarm delivers real traffic to your site just like adfly network exactly the same.

1:adfly charges for your site to be shown globally
2: trafficswarm is exactly the same thing same features non differnce its free they require people to manually click on ads and view other peoples website , or you can pay to get points so your website gets traffic meaning
when you get points by paying or by viewing other peoples adds them points are used when other people se your website on adds , each view counts as unique visits.

adfly and trafficswarm been around for years and been successfull in advertisement they deliver massive amounts of traffic to your site instantly.

check on traffic swarm in google youl know ,paying adfly is a joke but instant traffic yeh but you stop paying no traffic , trafficswarm coool its free or paid , free users earn points by viewing other peoples ads ,

with the tool i made you can leave it on automation lol .
Really hope to see traffic swarm automatic. Please up it quickly. Thank you!
here you go all check the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKfgvMk1...e=youtu.be
just made the video now check
One page visits are viewed as bounce by Google. Why do we need one page visits?
PandaBot.Net delivers 30 minutes visits per page and up to 20 pages in one session per website.
This type of traffic counts and valuable not 100.000 hits to one page of the website.
Single page hits like the TrafficSwarm delivers will do more harm than good to your SERPs. The Panda Smart Browser allows you to create individual tailored campaigns that navigate through your site in a natural looking manner. It is quality, not quantity, that Google is looking for now.
i can se this forum is flooded with panda friends of panda hahah , lame fuckkk pandaa its shittt why coz i dont se no results shit fuckk off ,

all the panda owners are trolling all over youtube guys lmao mass posting about panda gay browser
open your taskmanager you can se hidden forms loaded with browser , go to freelancer do a heavy upgrade
(02-09-2014 05:39 PM)hanna21 Wrote: [ -> ]i can se this forum is flooded with panda friends of panda hahah , lame fuckkk pandaa its shittt why coz i dont se no results S*** fuckk off ,

all the panda owners are trolling all over youtube guys lmao mass posting about panda gay browser
open your taskmanager you can se hidden forms loaded with browser , go to freelancer do a heavy upgrade
You saw no results because you didn't test the program properly. I've been using the PandaBot for weeks and have gotten great results. So have others.

The piece of shitt software that you are trying to push here is going to get whoever uses it penalized by Google for all the single page bounced hits.
wiseguy go hang your self bitchh , you and panda owners all in together trolling all over hahha i seen all your post in all videos in youtube grow up bitchh ass and fuckk of outa my thread go sleep with panda browserrrrr

6 hours online , no status ,no results , no info given to me ? how would i be satisifed if i dont get any of that info how would i know if am not wasting my time u dickk faceee
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's