Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Req] The BitCoin Exchange Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone seen, go through and/or have success with: bitcoinexchangebot.com/cart/ ?
Here is the webinar if anyone is interested: http://bitcoinexchangebot.com/mcintosh-replay/
Seen this, but price too steep for me to try, hope somebody can share it or at least tell us if it is working please?
Yeah, price is pretty steep but if it works well then that is a different story but I do not have $500 to blow unfortunately. Seems legit but doesn't a lot of things?
I have bought several of those bots for forex and none of them made money. It was always loss after loss. I hope this one is different but the price is too steep to buy. Maybe someone will buy it or at least suggest a group buy (if it is possible) so we can give it a shot.
I'm interested in a GroupBuy, but I'm not sure if the AdobeAir App they have is share friendly. They have a OTO that's another $297, that has a bunch of docs and videos in a membership site. If we use the 2pay plan, and get the OTO, it'd be $891, and the price breaks down as follows:

10 - $89 plus PayPal fees
15 - $59 plus PayPal fees
20 - $45 plus PayPal fees
25 - $36 plus PayPal fees
30 - $30 plus PayPal fees

I think we could get 20 people in on it, let me know if your interested. I've posted a [GB] thread here to see if we can attract more interest. I know there is alot of interest in digital currency, and Bitcoins or BTC in general. Looks very doable.

Thanks and have a great week, everyone!

BigDaddio
I'd be interested BigDaddio if we can get get 30 people together. Do you know a cracker that could crack this if necessary?
There are lots of 'resources' here in BBHF to help us deal with the app. We'll know better when we have access to it. Thanks again, and have a great week! BigDaddio
I hear you.

Is there anyone making money on BitCoin here and if so please chime in with a method and/or resources in the meantime. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's