Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Multi-Macro Automation Script for AddMeFast AllInOne BOTS [iMacros]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Multi-Macro Automation Script for AddMeFast AllInOne BOTS [iMacros]

Imacros macro aggregator and repeater JavaScript tool to run multiple macros one after the other.

This was made specifically to automate RushingWind's bots from the thread
[GET]AddMeFast AllInOne BOTS[iMacros][1000 Points < 1 hr.][Never Crashes]
so let's hear a big round of thanks to RushingWind ya'll! [Image: rock.gif] [Image: rock.gif] [Image: rock.gif]

To use my automation script it is assumed that you already have imacros plugin installed
and RushingWind's macros from the above thread installed.

If you don't already have those macros by all means go to the above thread and get them
and of course the imacros plugin for firefox.

[Image: multi-macroautomation12-8-20136-58-29PM_...g~original]

Alrighty you good little boys and girls let's get started:
Copy the #multi-macro.automation.js file to your iMacros directory which is usually
C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\iMacros\Macros
or wherever it happens to be on your system.
A note here is in order that unless you have them in the DEFAULT location the script will not work.

LOGIN to addmefast and network accounts BEFORE you start - this is a MUST DO!

Select this script (#multi-macro.automation.js) in the macro list in imacros/firefox and click on play.

This should keep you under the networks radar as well as addmefast also because you're not doing
the same thing over and over and over again all the time.

With the waits RushingWind put in the macros and the random waits I have put in this script it should very
closely emulate a human being's activities as closely as is programmatically possible. (is that even a word)

You can use it straight out of the box with facebook if you like as I have already included the five facebook
macros to get you started.

As always be really really careful if you go figitalating [Image: a_zps848c2b35.png~original] around with the script like I know you will and make
a copy of the original in case of booboo's.

If you want to add more macros to it make CERTAIN that you keep the indicated blocks of code
together when you copy/paste!

If you want to change the macros around like I know you will change the indicated highlighted filenames.

If you want to change the loops (repeats) around like I know you will change the indicated highlighted number.
I would keep them around what they are now (4-7) and definitely not go over 10 at the extreme.

[Image: multi-macroautomation12-8-20132-34-12AM_...g~original]

Download From MediaFire:mediafire.com
Link is down
new link .. I believe it is same, but not tested yet (VM with imacros is down)
Magic Button :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mv9epx5ji4hwdee/multi-macro.automation.zip
only for fb?
I use Chrome. Is this work on Chrome? Js file does not work on Chrome... Only iim extension
THANKS for the share.

Here is the link mention in post #1 -- [GET]AddMeFast AllInOne BOTS[iMacros][1000 Points < 1 hr.][Never Crashes]

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-AddMeFast-AllInOne-BOTS-iMacros-1000-Points-1-hr-Never-Crashes?highlight=AddMeFast+AllInOne+BOTS

REPS ADDeddddddddddd . . . .
Reference URL's