Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Any indian or other countries clickbank marketers here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Thanks for looking into my thread.

How long it will take to receive my first check from clickbank in India.?

I am from India. I am going to receive my first clickbank check and it was sent at 18-12-2013(Dec 12) but i didn't received my check so far 30-01-2014 (january 30). What should i do??

Any indian friends help me.. I am in rural place. Will it affect the delivery of check??

Thanks.
You should have it by now

Check with CB and see what date they posted it.

they are very slow with the 1st cheque anyway
(01-30-2014 05:37 PM)pahsurf Wrote: [ -> ]You should have it by now

Check with CB and see what date they posted it.

they are very slow with the 1st cheque anyway
You find my thread pahsurf. :D Thanks... you are helping me in my clickbank projects... Thanks a lot...
i think you can add your bank account details and they can deposit the amount directly in your account, i don't know why you have requested for a check....
(02-04-2014 04:48 AM)muthuprakash Wrote: [ -> ]i think you can add your bank account details and they can deposit the amount directly in your account, i don't know why you have requested for a check....
When i started using clickbank they only allowed check. Now only they have direct deposit. Already i changed my payment method to direct deposit.

anyhow thanks for your reply.. :)
for india, you can get direct deposit and it much faster.
Just change your payment method in payment setting tab...Make it direct deposit...you can have it weekly or bi weekly...your wish!!!
(03-07-2014 09:53 PM)oldgold007 Wrote: [ -> ]Just change your payment method in payment setting tab...Make it direct deposit...you can have it weekly or bi weekly...your wish!!!
Yes.. Thanks a lot..i changed that and going to get my second payment successfully.. got my first payment successfully.. :):)
Hi @AllIsWell. Glad to know your payment problem is solved. I am from mumbai, been promoting clickbank products since last 8 months but not even earned $1 till now. Can you help me with the blueprint to start earning from clickbank. Thanks in Advance.
Clickbank allows direct bank account deposit to india,i have tried it and its working
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's