Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Anti-Ad Blocker / Defender - Increase your revenue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[align=start]

Anti-Ad Blocker / Defender - Increase your revenue

[Image: D9O6S8L.png]

Anti Adblock scripts
You are dependent on advertising revenue and Adblocker reduce your sales? Then you should install the free anti-Adblock script.

How does the script?
We make the working of the various Adblocker to use and simple to check whether advertising can be delivered. In the negative case, the visitor is denied access to the site and will instead the information that he needs to turn off his Adblocker to continue.

What does the script?
The script is free. The more webmasters installing the script, the greater the coverage rate and thus the effect of the consumer in the future to dispense with adblocker. Therefore, all stand to gain.

What are the Adblockern protects the script?

The script has so far defeated successful in:

*Firefox adblocker plugin
*Internet Explorer IE7Pro
*Kaspersky Anti-Banner Setting
*Firefox Adblock Plus plugin
*Hosts file as ad blockers
*Ghostery for Firefox
*Adblocker.css for Firefox, Safari and Opera
*Google Chrome Adblock Plus
*Opera AdSweep
*Google Chrome Adblock
*Internet Explorer Adblock Pro
*Internet Explorer Simple Adblock

If you are more Adblocker known that could be bypassed so, please provide brief notification. But in the opposite case we ask for a message. We update the script then accordingly. Therefore you should from time to time stop by here again, and download the cases more recent version (the version information is in the script).

[Image: lchrRoQ.png]

Information for Adblock users
You will get a message where you have been denied access to a website because you have installed an adblocker? You will have no other option you can disable or uninstall this adblocker.

Why deny webmasters to access your content?
The question is actually already own question. There are now times the contents of the webmasters that they have collected in many hours and usually with high financial resources. Furthermore, they have to raise monthly costs for Internet domains, servers, maintenance and programming that need to be covered. Without advertising revenue so a webmaster can not maintain his offer. So in future you'd have to do without good Internet content.

[Image: NKLUgdn.png]

Demonstration
Click here to see the script in action.
http://www.antiblock.org/

Download
Click here to download the script.
http://www.antiblock.org/

FAQ:

Is the script 100% tig free?
Yes.

Can I change the script?
Yes. All changes are allowed.

[/align]
Hello Thanks for sharing the link. Can i use this on blogger/blogspot? How?
thanks rep added
thanks for share
As an ABP user I can tell you that I have come across sites with this and 99% of the time my attitude will just be FU. (Read BOUNCE.) Sure if I *really* want something I would put the url into a different browser, but chance of me then clicking on one of your ads is definitely zero. Add contextual links in content and leave such scripts behind.
yes BestBlackAssForum you can use it on your blog/blogspot
The script is giving a nagging warning to the visitor asking them to disable adblock. Instead of making 5 clicks + time to figure out how to disable ad-block the visitor will click back button in his browser and go to a next result. So script don't really defeats the blocker but rather blocking your entire content.
(01-30-2014 06:19 AM)Rottweiler7 Wrote: [ -> ]yes BestBlackAssForum you can use it on your blog/blogspot
Yes! Thanks bro. I really appreciate your share. Thanks Again Cool
Reference URL's