Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Complete Unedited PLR Tips Course with all the original content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: plr-tips.jpg]

the insider secrets to making a killing with PLR products

this course is usually offered as a free bonus now, it was available as a plr item at one time, but too many people began editing it too much, taking away content, and more often than not, you would never see both of the original audio files... well if you want to see what it originally looked like, uncut, unedited... this is it!

direct download page ftw!
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.plrtips.com/14/plrt-course/

you know what to do
please +rep and mirror too
do it now! thank you!! Cool
Thanks a lot great share bro, i wounder how they where PLR before this over edited garbage PLR's.
(01-22-2014 03:54 AM)jamzman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot great share bro, i wounder how they where PLR before this over edited garbage PLR's.

jeremy burns was the plr king some years ago... he sold countless plr items he created himself or purchased and rewrote... i will share a few more of his choice items in the coming days if they have not been shared here already... he later changed his method of operation, becoming all joint venture, he changed most of his plr items, like this one, into joint ventures, ... thanks for your comment and +rep
(01-23-2014 12:55 PM)JOEMLM Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014 03:54 AM)jamzman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot great share bro, i wounder how they where PLR before this over edited garbage PLR's.

jeremy burns was the plr king some years ago... he sold countless plr items he created himself or purchased and rewrote... i will share a few more of his choice items in the coming days if they have not been shared here already... he later changed his method of operation, becoming all joint venture, he changed most of his plr items, like this one, into joint ventures, ... thanks for your comment and +rep
Yep! good :) rep+
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
thanks for the share. No more REP for today! Will be back soon to rep!
Thanks, I could learn something from this and rep added.
Reference URL's