Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] POLARIS - Subscription Form Bypasser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I want to share a chrome extension that I made with all of you, something you probably won't see anywhere else and that can make a huge difference on your everyday online surfing!

This software can literally bypass subscription forms, such as the ones you see on blogs and squeeze pages. By "bypass" I mean you don't have to enter your name, email or any other personal information. You get instant access to the download or confirmation page after clicking on a yellow button that replaces the original form. See image below:

[Image: no-more-bs.png]

The software also includes a user panel where you can read and delete messages, unsubscribe from lists, see statistics and more. See image below:

[Image: po-upanel.png]

>> Download <<

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/02cf48cfbf3c73f45c0f0063...
I want to share a chrome extension that I made with all of you, something you probably won't see anywhere else and that can make a huge difference on your everyday online surfing!

This software can literally bypass subscription forms, such as the ones you see on blogs and squeeze pages. By "bypass" I mean you don't have to enter your name, email or any other personal information. You get instant access to the download or confirmation page after clicking on a yellow button that replaces the original form. See image below:
Thanks
can give me tutorial?
beeeble...beeeble....beeeble...YAWN !!
Another reintarnated thread from ages ago...
Thanks
AnyWhere You must post to unlock this link??? Why???
post to unlock
Polariss unlock
Would like to get a program and implement thank.
Thanks for your share
Reference URL's