Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Please STOP this fu**ing Pes Pro Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
english is not my language but................ i really to say something............

i am really pissed by this fu.....ng pes pro, pes pro , huh,, this bbhf not pesproforum, leave this because non of pespro is working, u guys just want more thnx +1 thats it..

go further and do some other stuff..
are you the owner of pespro?
(01-15-2014 12:09 AM)meathsauce Wrote: [ -> ]are you the owner of pespro?
maybe
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(01-15-2014 12:02 AM)vcss15 Wrote: [ -> ]english is not my language but................ i really to say something............

i am really pissed by this fu.....ng pes pro, pes pro , huh,, this bbhf not pesproforum, leave this because non of pespro is working, u guys just want more thnx +1 thats it..

And who the fuckz are you Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think you are a tard, There are many +Rep members here that have shared this file and claim it works. Ill believe +Rep before I believe a BIG ZERO. Smile I Heart BBHF. Cheers.
there is no moderation here anyway :D
i love bbhf too, but why so many threads regarding pes pro only :(

their are tons of other work to do rather then PES PRO.
(01-15-2014 12:02 AM)vcss15 Wrote: [ -> ]english is not my language but................ i really to say something............

lOl.... You killed me !!!
Biggrin Welcome Biggrin
(01-16-2014 12:21 AM)vcss15 Wrote: [ -> ]i love bbhf too, but why so many threads regarding pes pro only :(

If you loved BBHF like you say your reputation would not be zero, even if you were member since one day. Go fuckz yourself.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin sorry to inform you but they ARE working I just added an updated one today Biggrin
i am not here to make nos. in repo+, i found tons of useful s/w for which i came and join, i am living in real life and finding precious and valuable s/w which help to complete my work, u will ur life on repos :) here
(01-16-2014 01:42 AM)LikeIcare Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2014 12:21 AM)vcss15 Wrote: [ -> ]i love bbhf too, but why so many threads regarding pes pro only :(

If you loved BBHF like you say your reputation would not be zero, even if you were member since one day. Go fuckz yourself.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's