Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] free online ioncube decoder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello BBHF mates,,it's my ever first thread here and want to share a wonderful site that let you decode 5 ioncube coded files per day absolutly free!
this is handy for experienced and non experienced people and let you save some time decoding sh*** coded files.
here you go

Magic Button :

share some love folks Smile
Hi,

Thanks for the share.. appreciated

I tried it on a few of the ones I can't decode right now.
- One was recognised as IC8 php5.3, but was unable to decide it.
- the other, again IC8 php5.3, decoded ok and output looked fine.

You have to go through an a d f l y link to download, but I think that's more than fair for free decoding.

Rep's for you!!

Cheers,

Si
(01-10-2014 11:37 PM)simey69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for the share.. appreciated

I tried it on a few of the ones I can't decode right now.
- One was recognised as IC8 php5.3, but was unable to decide it.
- the other, again IC8 php5.3, decoded ok and output looked fine.

You have to go through an a d f l y link to download, but I think that's more than fair for free decoding.

Rep's for you!!

Cheers,

Si
thanks for your Rep,,i have no clou about php and decoding but i was searching for free way to decode a script that i've found and has some ioncubed files,,good way to start learning php :p
Works pretty good. Ran a couple of 5.3 encoded scripts through and came back 100% decoded.

Now if we could only get the download @

Code:
http://easytoyou.eu/buy

Rep+ to you for share.
Decoding is fine but we couldn't decode more than 4 files in a day.Any way thanks for the share.
But any one share the other service or software which lets multiple/bulk files at once
Thanks for the share.
If any one is looking for ioncube decoder or Online Ioncube decoder solution please contact me
Thank you.
Thanks for the share. Mucho rep for you.
easytoyou is totally fraud, rip of the money and no longer free, also its too expensive to afford,

I have find much batter service at http://deioncube.me/ cheaper and faster
Reference URL's