Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: market samourai 0.93
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL or snif Anyway it is like a joke but i think market samourai owner is member of this forum. or it is just about time sync.
He made an update to 0.93.01 in keyword tool (so F***ing consipancy i upload a picture of keyword research so 90% is member) and the imcool smart think doenst work.
And because i like to play with fire i see 20 plus views and nobody add rep or thank me. so (and that involve fire) i make it work
The question is i am evil? i am the bad guy? i tell here that i have a solution and i am not share it?
no i am not but i dont want to try finding ways around the program . i have plenty of time because i am jobless lot of months i went from king to beggar and try to stand in my legs so i have no money to buy stuff , and as i said when i make money i will buy it.
PS: to moderator if you like delete it or leave it. (if any moderator because in black and in best bl;ack hat forum must not allowed software uploads that have no seo use and i have see a lot trying to fing seo tools)
Hello to everyone
for those looking for a crack of market samourai 0.93 latest version check out
You just need some cooking.
Take the old
Market_Samurai_0.92.56 _crackedby_Imcool
and
- Go to marketsamurai.com and register as trial download
- Download and install Market Samurai 0.93 latest
enter details close
copy core folder of imcool's folder to installed samourai
enjoy

PS: it was shared but actually i found it trying to find a keyword tool so i cook and voila.
sometimes is really slow and stuck in progress.
[Image: view.php?pic=16h26ar&s=5#.Us7KTvvGwux]
[Image: 16h26ar.png]

I WANT TO THANK MARKET SAMOURAI PROGRAMMER AND OR OWNER FOR THIS
AND IMCOOL FOR THE SHARED CRACK FOR THOSE WHO CANT PAY FOR THIS *FOR NOW *<--positive think
thank you, but SEO Competition not working
Thank you for the thank you
You have right but i use it only for keywords and not for all the proccess.
ANyway i will make a refund :P
there are others tools making this job . I dont think that exist a all in one seo jobs programm out there that take 20/20.
Search for it. I will check my database there was exist one program with that exact function and coloring like mark sam.
HAve a nice Day.
If i find it useful i pay the money up front, market samurai still useful and i'm already a paid member
how this sould work
Reference URL's