Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent Manual - Robert W. Blagg Sr [pdf]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The Goldmine In Un Discovered Products
And How To Find Them.
In just 4 simple steps... I'll show you how to find "abandoned" products (that are just sitting on a manufacturer’s shelf), obtain the exclusive rights, and sell them for BIG profits. It's easier than you might think. Here's the complete story...

Read the rest of the sales letter:

Note - This is just the manual. I don' have the addons or bonuses, but it's still great info. Seriously, there are million dollar ideas in here!"Just One Good Product Can Make You Financially Independent Manual"

You will learn how to:
  • Find a product
  • Evaluate the product
  • Control the product via exclusive rights
  • Sell the product.
Fortunes have been made by controlling products. A gentleman
once said that in his life he had 20 winning products. His definition of
a winning product is any product that sold a million or more units. Out
of those 20 products, he only invented two. The other 18 he found using
the methods you will learn in this course.

“It's easy to do this. It's something you can learn if someone takes the time to show you how."

In this manual, I am going to give you step-by-step instructions on how to find, evaluate, control, and sell products.

Here Are Some Of The "Secrets" You'll Discover...

First, I’ll teach you how to find a product, evaluate it, and obtain the exclusive rights to it for FREE. You'll learn...

* The 2 CRITICAL rules for succeeding in this business (ignore them at your own peril).

* 20 questions you must answer in order to properly evaluate your product and its profit potential.

* The SINGLE biggest mistake beginners make when evaluating a product's profit potential.

* Where to find a list of 650,000 companies you can use to locate potential products.

* The best type of manufacturers to approach -- and -- 9 questions to ask them when searching for products.

* How to establish a professional image and use it to your advantage when approaching manufacturers. I'll teach you everything you need to know -- from selecting a company name to creating sales materials and phone scripts.

* The trade "lingo" you need to know to communicate with manufacturers and position yourself as a knowledgeable insider.

* A tactic you can use which makes buying expensive molds or tooling unnecessary. With this fantastic strategy, you can potentially make big profits with only a tiny amount of investment.

* When you should -- and should NOT -- have products manufactured in China.

* How and where to properly do a database patent search.

* How to calculate your product cost, the suggested retail price, and whether or not a product has the potential to make you money.

* The 2 types of exclusive rights -- and why you should ONLY choose products that you can get the exclusive rights to.

* 6 things you should consider when creating your exclusive rights contracts -- and what you should NEVER agree to.

* My amazingly simple approach for obtaining the exclusive rights to a product -- for FREE.

* How to approach a manufacturer that turns you down with a "Plan B" -- and salvage the deal.

* The 18 types of exclusive rights -- and why you only really need to obtain one or two of them.

Then, after you’re ready to promote your new product, I’ll show you...

* How to get sales representatives to promote your products for you -- and why they're so important to your success.

* The 18 marketing methods you can use to promote your products. (Hint: You only need to use a few of them to be successful.)

* How to sell to chain stores -- including giants such as Wal-Mart.

* How to establish your selling price and find wholesale distributors for your product.

* The secrets to using trade shows for boosting your sales.

* The simple, eight-step process for getting your product into mail order catalogs for big potential profits.

* How to use flea markets to make quick, easy cash -- and how to get other people to do the selling for you.

* How to create and understand the contracts and marketing materials you'll need to effectively promote your products.

If you follow my lead, your phone will be ringing off the hook with people jumping at the chance to do business with you!

My Course Really Works!

I was personally taught and mentored by one of the best people in the business. I lived it and learned the business by doing it over a 10-year period.

During that time, I continued to refine the system even further through trial and error -- and all of those extra details are included in my course.

Get It:
BestBlackHatForum Link:
Show some love Heart
Thanks, +rep added
Interesting share, reps given.
Thanks............
Hey Nonconformer - Nice share -thanks - +reps given.
Thanks nice share ...rep given
hey thanks, +1 given, but it says the download is password protected. whats the pw?
Very interesting! repped

mirrors:

Magic Button :
thank you!:)
This looks great!
Thanks so much.
Mirrors Away:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/CFM1QW8Y
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's