Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Motherload of Lynda.com Download Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Accidentally stumbled across this while digging up a file. I'm sure many of you will find it useful. Direct links to thousands of files. :)

Enjoy - and good hunting!

[hide]http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=748813?tag=itmagic-20[/hide]
Lol..That looks great :)
Some of these notices include a goldmine of items.

Magic Button :
Something I've been noticing. On google searches for popular products they always post links at the bottom of their search results to DMCA notices for links that have been requested removed. The plus here, as you can see, is that they link to the actual notices that include all of the download links conveniently organized. :D lol

So when you can't find something, always check to see if there are DMCA notices in the search results.

Forrest Gump would be proud of this situation. "Stupid is as stupid does." haha
nah, google did that on purpose - to live up to its role as the Best Friend of Pirates! (perhaps google should ban itself for life?)
These are links reported to DMCA by lynda.com these courses are uploaded on sites like heroturko.me where links don't work so its not a motherload of links and most sites have been removed as well.
(01-02-2014 10:24 PM)babloodabloo Wrote: [ -> ]These are links reported to DMCA by lynda.com these courses are uploaded on sites like heroturko.me where links don't work so its not a motherload of links and most sites have been removed as well.
When new products come out you can often find the links working. Google might deindex the links a lot quicker than any of the file hosts. It's worth a quick check of any DMCA notices.
(01-02-2014 10:35 PM)NonConformer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014 10:24 PM)babloodabloo Wrote: [ -> ]These are links reported to DMCA by lynda.com these courses are uploaded on sites like heroturko.me where links don't work so its not a motherload of links and most sites have been removed as well.
When new products come out you can often find the links working. Google might deindex the links a lot quicker than any of the file hosts. It's worth a quick check of any DMCA notices.
Well i have not found any working links yet since last 10 months so what can i say Huh . I use torrent but most courses are not uploaded there that's y i look for alternatives. Hey can you find killervideostore courses?
(01-02-2014 10:42 PM)babloodabloo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014 10:35 PM)NonConformer Wrote: [ -> ]
Well i have not found any working links yet since last 10 months so what can i say Huh . I use torrent but most courses are not uploaded there that's y i look for alternatives. Hey can you find killervideostore courses?
Try this torrent:
Thank you.
thank you much
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's