Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Make $3,000 a Month With 15 Min of Work Per Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ATTENTION: Here's my gift to all you Warriors!

I'm Finally Revealing My Underground Secrets To Make $3,000 A Month With 15 Min of Work Per Day...
Dear Fellow Warriors,

If you know me, you would know that I do not sell any theory for my WSO. I only sell what worked for me and what I was able to make money with.

This is what I tested personally for years and I was able to make more than $3,000 a month consistently. Since I also do SEO for a living, I make a lot more than $3,000 a month but this is what I was able to achieve with the method I'm about to reveal to you.

Introducing...

[Image: 3000amonth.jpg]

[Image: large-downloadnow.png]

To your online success,
Joseph Park and Joe Bradley

[Image: thankyoufromwarriors.gif]

And these are some of the previous comments that I received from other Warriors:

Originally Posted by Eugene Mallon [Image: viewpost.gif]
Thank you Joe for share.

This is the first coherent method I have read of using ******* in an intelligent way; most marketers abuse it by promoting high ticket FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK items.

Must go back and voluntarily sign up to your list.

Thanks again.
Eugene

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankabilly [Image: viewpost.gif]
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I just read your killer report and found it full of useful information.

I have been playing around with this idea and have even joined SW this pass week.

I can see where a person could easily make the money by doing this but
also one must remember that you need to be careful and throw in some
great info from time to time for free to keep them happy.

Just wanted to let you know that it's a super great report.

Thanks

John

PS. I gave you 5 stars would have gave you 10 but it won't let me....

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamescanz [Image: viewpost.gif]
5 Stars all the way
This method rocks and works like clock-work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snginc [Image: viewpost.gif]
Update...just finished up the guide. Simple actionable steps.
I also love your secret to ad copy! Priceless!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamescanz [Image: viewpost.gif]
This method is absolute gold ...

Once you get over the initial hump of having a few subscribers ... you
keep rinsing and repeating and your list absolutely explodes

Not sure why someone wouldn't rate this 5 stars.

Great post Super Affiliate

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyberstorm [Image: viewpost.gif]
Great guide there Joe. Email list traffic is highly targeted and has over the
years given me a much higher conversion rate than even PPC</acronym> traffic!

PS: I love your secret method - The key - offering them something of value and not just sending them links to product promotions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadhere [Image: viewpost.gif]
Top rating awarded for this report, hands down

thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Cip [Image: viewpost.gif]
I gave you *5 Stars* for this excellent report.

Thank you for sharing it with us for free, Joe. I've never heard about Safe-Swaps.com before you mention it, and decided to go and visit their
site and didn't find the information I was looking for (without subscribing) I'd like to know if there is a minimum requirement in order to get started, such as a decent numbers of subscriber on my Email
list.

I'm glad to have discovered a new way to make money online thanks to you.

Offer Page
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/881190-make-3-000-month-15-min-work-per-day.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.faststreamofmoney.com/download/3000amthsecret.pdf
Super Affiliate Wrote:This is reserved for FAQ...

Q1. How exactly do you decide which WSO Pro Affiliate Offers are best to promote? Is anything with a low cost, low refund rate, and 100+ copies sold good enough or are there other factors you look at such as what is a good visitor conversion/value?

A. If you simply follow what I laid out in my report in choosing the offers, you'll be ok.

Q2. Is it not necessary to have an actual functioning website, just a sqeeze page is good enough?

A. A simple squeeze page is perfectly fine.

Q3. Are the follow up e-mails you send to your subscribers strictly other WSO promotions? Are they automated at all, or do you just find 2-3 WSO's to promote every week?

A. No, I don't automate them. I ask vendors for a copy and review them myself. A lot of times, I test them to see if they really work. Then I recommend them to my subscribers.

Q4. You said sometimes you use the exact copy of Mike Lantz's WSO of the Day, is that allowed? Just sounded fishy to me...

A. That's not recommended but you do what you need to do meaning you need to use your discretion. His copy converts very well so you can use the contents and tweak them to your own words.

Q5. How do you keep fresh promotions 2-3 times per week? Do you repeat a lot of promotions?

A. If something converts, I usually promote it again.

Q6. With the sqeeze page, do you offer your own designed e-book/video/thing? Such as in your example, you say sign-up to get a video on how to video market. Would that video be an WSO or is it your own video?

A. It could be either. If you do not have anything valuable, then tell people to opt in in order to find out what's working right now to make money or the latest traffic source, etc.

Q7. In the solo ad, how do you promote both the WSO and your sqeeze page?

A. You put a link to squeeze page in the solo ad. Then you put a link in the thankyou page and also in the autoresponder welcome email.

Recap:

Magic Button :
Code:
Step 1: Go To WarriorPlus.com and sign up. (AUUUUGH!)

Step 2: Choose A Product To Promote

Step 3: Buy A Domain Name

Step 4: Buy A Hosting Plan

Step 5: Create A Squeeze Page

Step 6: Get An Autoresponder Subscription

Step 7: Sign Up At SafeSwaps.com

Step 8: Write Up An Ad Copy

Step 9: Buy A Solo Ad

Step 10: Rinse And Repeat
Mirrors
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0L4K7RVP/3000amthsecret.pdf_links

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0L4K7RVP
This super Affilaite is such a wanker, I remember reading his BS case study on how he made $35K with a few guest posts in some new niche - tosser!
Thanks to OmarSeo for saving our time.
REVIEW: This guide is full of Affilaite links, the only good it will do anyone is the author or if you create a similar guide and give away as free wso like author has done.

Make money online buy telling people how to make money online - shameful
Hi, good method, rep added

Here's a checklist! Make sure you follow these steps closely to make $3,000+ a month.
Magic Button :
Code:
Step 1: Go To WarriorPlus.comand sign up.
This site will make you LOTS of money. : )

Step 2: Choose A Product To Promote
Make sure you pick a product that was sold at least 100 copies with low refund rate. Pick something that is about $9.00. You have more chance to
sell if the price is low.

Step 3: Buy A Domain Name
Go to GoDaddy.comand buy a domain. .com is preferable and buy something that is general but related to the product you're going to
promote.

Step 4: Buy A Hosting Plan
Go to HostGator.comand buy a hosting plan. Hatchling Plan is for a single domain and Baby Plan is for multiple domains.

Step 5: Create A Squeeze Page
Use OptimizePressis.

Step 6: Get An Autoresponder Subscription
Go to Aweber.comand subscribe. It's only $1 to try out. Then create your list and an opt in form to insert into your squeeze page.

Step 7: Sign Up At SafeSwaps.com
This is my secret weapon.

Step 8: Write Up An Ad Copy
Make sure you get a copy of the product and write a genuine review of the product you're recommending. This is how you actually pull in sales.

Step 9: Buy A Solo Ad
This is where magic happens. With $30, you'll get about 100 clicks on your link in your ad copy. If you sell 3 of $9.90 product, you'll make even. But you're going to make a lot more with the follow up promotion emails. Again, if you want to skip the whole process of looking for solo ad sellers with good ratings, check out Matt Bacak's Solo Ad Blackbook.

Step 10: Rinse And Repeat
You simply buy more solo ads to get more subscribers in your list. From my experience, I usually get about 30 subs from 100 clicks. So once you have
about 1,000 subs in your list, you can swap ads with other people.
Reference URL's