Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] {ROCKET NOTIFY} Cold Calling and Prospecting All From You're Mac Or PC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: x7r5f2q.jpg]
[Image: Pp8YvjA.jpg]
[Image: jdyVJtj.jpg]
[Image: EqSRZly.jpg]

[Image: 6]
[Image: wHL6rUC.jpg]
[Image: 6]
[Image: VdSNdkS.jpg]
[Image: 6][Image: CAut8ns.jpg]

This is a paid advertisement for: Web Development and Design Group LLC
Web Development and Design Group LLC 160 Fenimore Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11225 -
Telephone: 1-800-219-1314

Copyrights
l Earnings Disclaimer l Terms and Conditions l Privacy Policy

FSO Page
Code:
http://www.forumspecialoffers.com/showthread.php?1301-ROCKET-NOTIFY-Cold-Calling-amp-Prospecting-All-From-You-re-Mac-Or-PC!#

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://rocketnotify.com/?s=download
Webdevelopmentgroup Wrote:FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Rocket Notify - 54321 Endless Call Notifications and Prospecting.
----------------------------------------------------------------
What platform does the software work on?Rocket Notify works on all platforms mac, pc and all others.[/font]Can I really make calls from my desktop?Correct you can make calls from any platform of you're liking. Laptops,
Netbooks, Desktops etc. It's 100% up to you.

Is this safe or illegal?

If it wasn't safe we wouldn't have developed the software. It's 100% safe! :)
we set parameters around the software to ensure there isn't any abuse at all.

[font=verdana]Are we able to send recorded calls or text to voice?
Yes! you have several options with rocket notify. You can do text to speech
or upload a recorded voice mp3 of your liking.
Is it possible to track all the out going calls we make?Correct with out tracking we would all be lost! so with rocket notify we made tracking easy. Track it all date, times, numbers, queued calls, completed calls. We want you to be able to track it all in real time.Can we upload our own phone numbers into the software?Correct! have numbers of your own? no problem! simply place them on a CSV and you can reach them all directly via rocket notify.
Can we contact the leads from the reputation management tool?Yep! it's so simple. Just run a search for example: SPA in New York, NY. Once your satisfied with the amount of leads you have aggregated. Then you can import them "Automatically" into the rocket notify call module and call them instantly.

If I need a hand can you help?
------------------------------------------------------------------Technical Support
and Assistance
We are here and ready to serve you.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Our support representatives are available:
MONDAY - FRI 9AM - 5PM EST <==

We offer (live) chat support from
10AM EST TO 2PM EST <==

please click here to proceed. If we are unable to answer you via live chat please submit a ticket at webdevelopmentgroup.zendesk.com
[Image: Ndhswng.jpg]Enjoy Rocket Notify!
#####

Brilliant share Clown, just brilliant!

#####

How many more times these guys can rehash the same piece of air software and sell it again is just amazing!

Making some mirrors, if the 10gb gang do not beat me to it!
I've bought a couple of software apps from this quy - that was before I knew better.

He produces more "abandon" ware than anything, and his stuff rarely works for long. One quick look through the WF threads where he has sold anything will tell you all you need to know.

Lots of WSOs - Lots of cr*p - lots of software regurgitated with new titles that works just as bad as all of the previous stuff he has made. (Although I think he has this made - he isn't smart enough to develop his own stuff.)

One complaint after another - after another - after another - anyplace he is allowed to sell his junk.

Thanks OP - repped, but I will pass on anything this m*oron produces.

I have zero use for this guy or his "software."
Crap I bought this..uses dialmycalls.com api and scrapes for leads to call. You have to buy hits or buy a monthly subscription to dialmycalls. Sales page don't mention that
Thanks for the share, Rep5 to the Clown!

MIRROR:

(does not include the crappy brochures that he stole or downloaded from a free site. not worth my bandwidth to upload)

These are exact files I downloaded and my virus scan shows clean on machine. If they have alerts, so do the ones on rocket site. Please do you own VT...

I too bought a couple of this jokers products. Big ole pile of CrapOla. Support is a joke. Then he moves on to the next "magic product" leaving the last one to rot. Best I can tell he leads people on until the Paypal 45 day refund expires and stops responding to help requests. Never updates or least I never saw any.

Least this way I can download his new magic bullet software free and make millions, lol.

But on a serious note: I thank you much ClownFace for sharing this with us.

(edit: i am stoned and got joker on the brain, sorry for the mistake in name ClownFace...)
Fook this crap. It uses dialmycalls and you gotta pay almost a hundred bucks a month for up to 500 numbers. You can hire a VA for that and get unlimited numbers plus free texting on google voice. What a joke product.
Have not dug in deep, but I just used Twilio during setup...

(12-22-2013 11:33 AM)hollyshelly Wrote: [ -> ]Fook this crap. It uses dialmycalls and you gotta pay almost a hundred bucks a month for up to 500 numbers. You can hire a VA for that and get unlimited numbers plus free texting on google voice. What a joke product.
Guys, you can actually create your own account here.
Magic Button :
Code:
http://rocketnotify.com/index.php?/register/AQUftu

Enjoy! Love
Thanks for a great share! +Rep
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's