Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] ERROR ---
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- ERROR ---
Another French Mother Fuck3r who wants make money, Don't buy any sh!t guys, soon I go share the open source and full decoded, right now I'm work in fix the script.!

and you Utilisatrics go F*** your grand mom, B!tch this forum its for free share not to sale.!
(12-17-2013 02:19 AM)Utilisatrices Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I got ZipMarket recently, and I wanted to let you share, however, I have an agreement with the person I bought the script so I do not just give it to you! However, I just give it to you at a very low price. Get ZipMarket for only 35€ !
I know this is a forum for sharing, I might as well not sell it and keep it for me, but I wish to share.

http://getzipmarket.96.lt/

Regards,

Utilisatrices.
This is the wrong place to sell, u can search for the correct forum to sell. And i think u no have the reseller license to sell this script.
You don't have any agreement.
The version you have isn't the latest, you don't have the last functionality like languages, badges on comments, payment method (PayPal, Skrill and AlertPay).
Your version use the old file tree, now like mine.
Reference URL's