Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Q2APHP - q&a social network 4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to Q2APHP
Social Q&A network like ask.fm

New update – version 4.1!
Update! Version 4.1
In this version was changed 90% of files! Replace all files from archive or try new installation. In this version database is compatible with 3.4 version or older version.

Attention! Was founded bug with online sticker – just rename it from Online.gif into online.gif (media/images/Online.gif). It will be fixed in next version

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE GETTING THE NEWEST VERSION OF THIS SCRIPT, PLEASE ONLY DOWNLOAD FROM MY LISTING PAGE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD FROM ME, AND THEN SHARES IT MANY DIFFERENT PLACES, I WILL STOP SHARING THE NEWEST VERSION.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD: ]]<<</Scripts/5/give-you-Q2APHP---q&a-social-network]ASAPify [/font]
Delete [X]
Please, delete it.
sorry but where the download link is?!
(12-31-2013 07:00 AM)AtakanCan Wrote: [ -> ]HERE is DOWNLOAD LINK

http://x.blaxey.com/sl/codecanyon-512419...etwork.rar
Can you PM please bro
Thx for share, is this the 4.1 version?
Tried to install but i had an error and said about a mysql error then i set manually the database data in core/config/mysql.config.php and now i cant install say me Table 'a9200648_ask.site_config' doesn't exist
Can't run the install and install it
yeah install is not work !
download link expired......
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's