Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Kindle Fandom - How To Build Your Audience of Readers Followers and Fans! - MASSIVE DISCOUNT! [NEW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: kindlefandomhl.png]

"...it seemed like an over the top claim, but wow!"

Video Course: 15 Videos
Length: 3 Hours 55 Minutes

By John Elder
ElderAcademy.com

You hear about them all the time. 17 year old high school student Tricia who sold over 400,000 copies of her series of vampire novels, husband and wife team Mike and Sharon who just hit the $100,000 per month mark, and housewife Betty (not her real name) who made over $1 million dollars writing trashy romance "novels"; all at Amazon.

Are their books spectacular or something?!?

Nope.

Believe me, I've read them all trying to find the common denominator. The stories are contrived and poorly written. They seem unedited and quickly thrown together. The covers aren't particularly professional looking.

So HOW are these people (and so many others like them) making SO MUCH MONEY writing and publishing Kindle books?

The answer is pretty simple. Nearly every single person I've found who's having massive success publishing Kindle books has one thing in common.

...they've all built up and cultivated a fan base OUTSIDE of Amazon.

I'm talking about a self-hosted blog, email list, fan forum, facebook page, and twitter following. And they all use these things in a very specific way to drive sales of their books.

You might say: "But I've already got a blogger blog and email list"

Yeah, but that's not good enough for several reasons. For one thing, you don't own blogger. Owning your fan platform is CRUCIAL. Second, those generic blogging sites don't have the functionality you need to get the job done. Besides, just ask yourself - how well's it working for you so far!

Listen...there's lots of courses out there that teach you how to publish books for Kindle. Heck, my own Kindle Publishing and Marketing course over at ElderAcademy.com is one of our best sellers and many of you have taken it already.

And those courses are GREAT at teaching you the system...showing you how to publish a book, how to take advantage of the KDP Select program to give you book away for free initially to get the ball rolling, how to do basic marketing for your book, etc.

But if you need to take your sales to the next level and reach the point where you are consistently selling THOUSANDS of copies per month...then you need something more. You need to generate some FANDOM!

[Image: kindlefandom.jpg]

Introducing - "Kindle Fandom: How To Build Your Audience of Readers Followers and Fans!"

My latest course at ElderAcademy.com is called Kindle Fandom and it'll walk you step by step through the process of building your own fan platform...one that YOU control, that YOU can build up, and that YOU can funnel your fans into so that whenever you publish a new book, you can push a few buttons to let your fans know and instantly sell hundreds, even thousands of copies.

In Kindle Fandom, I'll show you how to:

• Build Your Own Self-Hosted Wordpress Site (super easy) that you own (none of those unprofessional blogger type sites but a real blog with your own domain name)
  • How To Set Up An Email List and Newsletter To Help Keep In Touch With Fans (and do it the RIGHT way)
  • How To PROPERLY Integrate Your Social Media to The Mix (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
  • How To Build A Special MEMBERS-ONLY fanclub on Your Blog Where Fans Can Sign Up, Log In, etc all Automatically
  • How To Leverage Your Fan Platform
  • How To Drive THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of People onto Your Platform For Free
  • And More...

Like all the courses at ElderAcademy, I'll walk you through it step by step by actually building each of those things right in front of you. Follow along at your own pace and ask questions along the way; even get hands-on help if you need it.

[Image: screen2.png]

Kindle Fandom is hosted at my new online school, ElderAcademy.com You'll log in and get instant access to all the videos that make up this course, available 24-hours a day. Watch them on the site, or download them to your computer - whichever is easiest for you.

But these are not just videos. You'll also get Hands-On Help from me and the other members who are taking the course. You can post questions and get answers every step of the way. Interactivity is a big part of what I offer at ElderAcademy.com

So How Much Will This Course Cost?

Kindle Fandom is brand new, and I'm charging $97 for it at ElderAcademy.com but that will soon go up to it's final price of $197.

But for everyone at the Warrior Forum, you pay just $9!! In exchange, I hope you'll come back here and leave a review to get the ball rolling on future sales...

But hurry...I don't know how much longer I can keep the price that low (these are high quality videos that take up a lot of bandwidth - and bandwidth isn't cheap when thousands of people are watching these videos at once). So order now to lock in your $9 price.

Just use coupon code "warrior" (without quotes) when you checkout.

$9 TODAY

[Image: order.png]

(use coupon code - warrior)

Don't Forget My 100% Money Back Guarantee! Check out the course, if you aren't satisfied for any reason, just let me know within 30 days and I'll shoot you a refund, no hassle, no fuss, no hoops to jump through; if you aren't happy I'm not happy.

PS... These aren't just videos...this is an interactive course - so you can ask questions and get answers as you watch! I don't just throw you to the wolves, but stand by you to answer questions, clear up confusion, and generally help out where I can.

PPS...ElderAcademy.com has an affiliate program that pays out 50% per referral. So if you know other people who might like this awesome 25-video course, we'd love to have you as an affiliate!

PPPS... If you're already signed up for another course at ElderAcademy.com, you can add this course from your "Members Dashboard" using the same coupon code discount.

$9 TODAY

[Image: order.png]

(use coupon code - warrior)

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/854604-kindle-fandom-how-build-your-audience-readers-followers-fans-massive-discount-new.html

Mediafire Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pctccccqptr4cb9/K1ndleFand0m.zip
Review
Magic Button :
eibhlin Wrote:I'm with "chuckles" regarding the need for PDFs. I don't "skim" videos, I skim PDFs. [INDENT]I think most writers are, first and foremost, readers. While the Colin Firth "Pride and Prejudice" mini-series was fun to watch, I prefer to read Jane Austen's book.
When creating products for writers, keep that in mind; we're a little different from your students whose primary interests are IM related.
I'm also not thrilled with the assumption that I have time to spare, to spend "skimming" videos. I don't. I want the information delivered in a way that uses the least possible amount of my valuable time.[INDENT]To be fair, if someone is such a newbie that he or she needs to learn how to create a website -- and is coming from the WF, which I think are largely aspiring and experienced IM-ers -- four hours is a small investment in useful training to enhance a new writing career.
The good news is, the videos are broken up into categories. I'm skipping pretty much everything in the middle, because I can set up WP and HTML sites in my sleep, and joined Aweber shortly after they started their business.

The $9 price tag is why I bought it. If I can't get at least $9 of fresh ideas from this, I'll ask for a refund. Maybe. (It'd take time to make that request, and I've already used too much time, writing this.)

However, I'm so immersed in writing and publishing books -- especially Kindle -- it'd have to be a pretty awful product not to find at least $9 value.

What I'm saying is, "chuckles" and I may not be your target audience. Like many (most?) writers, we're more oriented to the printed word.

On the other hand, if you want your product to appeal to writers as well, remember that many (most?) of us became writers because we love words. If we loved videos so much, we'd be in that industry, instead.

Magic Button :
toddtrumble Wrote:If you are an offline book author or newbie who knows
nothing abut how to function on the Internet, like setting up websites,
social media, etc., you will find the clear and well-narrated videos
here hold your hand and guide you step by step through domain setup,
Wordpress setup, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

If you are a more experienced Internet marketer, especially if you have already investigated other Kindle WSO's, this may offer limited new knowledge.

Just my opinion from the inside.

The basic concept of establishing a fan base BEFORE publishing is quite solid and helpful.

Good luck on your WSO.

Todd

Judging from the salespage presentation and review of this wso.
I think this is worth buying for only $9 as this one issues address by one of the buyer:
Magic Button :
chuckles Wrote:this looks interesting but the number one issue is always getting TARGETED traffic to whatever site. Do you cover how to do this and have you actually done this successfully yourself?

I am looking for more than "make a YouTube video and hope people see it", "buy some Fiverr gigs to drive traffic and hope for the best"

But immediately responsed by WSO owner with answer.
Magic Button :
Marketing Fool Wrote:Hi,

Yes I show you exactly how to drive targeted traffic to your fan platform (blog, newsletter, fanclub, etc)...and I show you how to do it for free. Yes, I've done this myself. I've published over 30 books and they've all hit either number 1 or close to 1 (top 10 easily) on the Amazon Best-seller lists in their categories.

This is not about putting stuff up and hoping people find it.

Magic Button :
chuckles Wrote:Thanks for the response.

Just so I am clear does your course show how you used these methods i.e. an example book, what you did, how you drove traffic etc? Or is it more general ideas.

I don't really want to waste my valuable time watching 4 hours of video
that shows me general ideas rather than the EXACT steps I need to take.
Thanks.
Marketing Fool Wrote:Hello Mr. Chuckles...
No offense...but if your time is so valuable that you can't skim through
4 hours of videos; and if $9 is too much of an investment for you unless the course is "exactly" what you want and you already know what you think you need...then I'm going to go ahead and recommend that you look elsewhere and ask you not to purchase the course.

Magic Button :
jerryp Wrote:Hi John,

I've got your last Kindle WSO and it is very helpful and well put together. I've published a couple of children's fiction books so far.
Sales haven't been good. Can this WSO be used to help sales for existing books? I know that's not really the main idea but would like to know. Thanks.

Marketing Fool Wrote:Hey Jerry, good to hear from you!
Yes and no...

Yes in that it will teach you how to build a fan platform (especially
good for children in that I would suggest creating a kids related blog with material they would enjoy related to your books...you'd have to be creative), and then re-write your kids books with a blurb at the beginning and end to help funnel the kids (and their parents) into your website...where you can sell future books to them. Add in some re-released KDP free days and you're off and running.

No in that I'm not sure how successful a strategy that would be for children's books. You'd have to appeal to the parents. And also, you'd need future books to sell them for this to *really* pay off.

I've certainly heard of people having success with kids books, especially selling bundles of them to first time readers..."like this
book? Get all 8 of my books for just $14" type of thing...having your readers on your fan platform (in your mailing list etc) makes that process easier.
Reference URL's