Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] You do NOT want to miss this. Finally make MONEY with my help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valerie Wrote:Hi,

want to finally make money on the internet?

I'm going to teach 2 business models and only 10 people per model are getting in.

The business models:

1. Affiliate Launch income

There is a lot of money to be made with product launches when you know what to do. We will be going into finding the right products, position ourselves and how to convert the visitors into buyers at a very high %.

This model can make you money very fast. All you have to do is listen to my directions and take ACTION!

2. WSO killer

We all know that there is a lot of money to be made with WSO's. Question is how do you set it all up correct, make the right product and give value to the buyer. This model can be used over and over again, so you will be able to create a great profile on Warriorforum and sell over and over again.

Each model will have it's own Skype group and own site backend where you can ask questions and get answers and get the details you need.
This will be daily updated and we will have live webinars where I will teach you the things needed and we will have Q&A sessions.
These will be recorded and uploaded so you can always relisten what I have to teach.

The price per model is $597 per month and it will have a guarantee.
If you are not making at least $2,000 per month within your second month I will help you one on one for free until you do.
You can also then cancel your monthly payments and only have to signup again after you hit the $2,000 per month mark.

Each model also has the option to do a full JV with me. That means we will build and make it together and we share the costs to implement and the revenue. When you decide to take that route, you can cancel you the monthly subscription from the day it goes live. This can happen within the first month, but it all depends on your efforts and your capability to listen what I have to say and to implement it.

To sum it all up. You will be making at least $2,000 per month within 2 months for $597 per month.
10 people per model and it's closed. When there are 10 people in, we start as fast as possible.

Normally I sell coaching for a way higher price and no income guarantee.

Questions? Do let me know ;)

PM for payment details.
Salespage
Code:
http://www.bestblackhatforum.com/f98/you-do-not-want-to-miss-this-finally-make-money-with-my-help-94060.html

Download
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b63loctb92vwh/valerie

Thanks to no1youknowz for the MF upload.
Thanks added +3 rep :))!
Thanks! Rep added. What is the Salespage?
Are more videos coming? This looks like an ongoing training type!
You guys know that this scumbag m*****f***** valerie is a scammer and has been outed on BHT and here?
Thanks for share this perfect :)
Thanks for the share.
Thanks..Waiting for more videos (if any) :)
I've watched the first webinar...There's absolutely nothing new in it!

Just the Guy rambling all along! After reading about his scams on BHT, I've deleted the all the downloaded parts...without even watching!
wrong section !!!
Reference URL's