Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] 1 Yr $99 TrainSimple.com adobe certification classes FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're not going to find this anywhere else, this is something I have, and I don't know how long it will last but it's worth $99 and you can get Adobe Certification through this.

Magic Button :
1 Year Train Simple membership
Please go to this page to register: http://96.127.159.139/TrainSimpleMightyDeals2/
Enter your coupon code at the top of the page. Your coupon code is: mightydeal_aatc2

Keep in mind you have the training courses available, but not the live classes. You have to stay within the one area to get what the membership gives you for the courses.

Happy Holidays, and I hope you enjoy. Next up: ** Black Friday Blowout Bundle **
[Image: 2ivim8g.jpg]

PS: Your account membership won't show that it's there, but you can obviously see that it is by being able to access these:

[Image: 2zgd8a8.png] [Image: ir2qo7.png] [Image: 5wa1b6.png]

[Image: 9uuazq.png] [Image: 2uik86v.png]

Once you complete the course, you can access this.

[Image: wjwc2s.png]
These guys are totally legit and have a ton of stuff on Adobe.com (http://tv.adobe.com/videos/train%2Dsimple/). I find their courses better than anything else online. Better than Lynda.com if you ask me.

Nice find. I doubt it will last long though.
wow awesome man!! just registered! +5 rep!!
does it mean i can't logout and login again? because this is just what's happening right now. It says cannot email not found
I think it's a glitch, i'm not 100% sure how it is working but I made 2 mock accounts with new gmail e-mails, i'll test out what you're experiencing and see if I can find out. I hope this still works right, if all else fails, rinse and repeat with the link lol.
the page doesn't work anymore :'( please i want my account :'(
The register button not working for me!! i think the show is over lol!
You almost uncovered a trick I already used
Let's wait for a few more minutes till people actually see how they can get access as well :)
continue button is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-30-2013 03:08 PM)Administrator Wrote: [ -> ]You almost uncovered a trick I already used
Let's wait for a few more minutes till people actually see how they can get access as well :)
i'm curious as to what you're getting at haha, do tell :)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's