Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: search engine ranker different hacks by workers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah baby, we deal like that, Before reading, anyone can give some secure to buy and till 30$ web traffic applications that work with proxies, cos I do not see cracked or hacked here. thanks!!!

well, for everyone who is installing ser for the first time, make system full backup (about 1-2 hours), then install demo, use it, if you want to use in the same day more than 300 submissions, just turn the date on the next day in the down right corner of your windows and remove automatic time adjustment. then you have 300 more submissions, then again other day to select and so you have all day working, he-he baby!!!

after 5 days, just restore from full backup your system, then install again newest other version of ser demo and you are on the throne.

other way without full backup is more dangerous, but it worked with me at least till 6.62 version (which I currently use). Just after your demo expire, use my hack of c. breaker and remove all from application data/roaming/gsa. I.e. you must write manually details for every project for every day, in case of more than 300 submissions, just deal like I told you in the 1 trick-hack, good luck.

Please, help me with traffic application to choose or to find cracked.
Reference URL's