Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Auto blog poster ~ ABP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A New, Never Before Seen
sales page http://bloggerposter.com/
Content-To-Blog Script!

The Automated Blogger Poster can update an unlimited number of Blogger, WordPress blogs, Drupal from ANY RSS Feed, Yahoo News, ClickBank Products etc,.
You can use it to build strong backlinks to your main site or to automate a huge number of blogs with AdSense and affiliate links.
[Image: rss-to-blogger.jpg]
Now ... I know what you're thinking,
Can't I do this with WordPress and different plugins?
Yes, you can.
But, I will show you why Automated Blogger Poster is better than other solutions:
[Image: 1cheaper.jpg]
BloggerPoster is the first tool that is compatible to post upto 14 different types of blogging platfrom including Blogger, WordPress (Hosted, SelfHosted, MU), Drupal etc,
[Image: 2savetime.jpg]
With single installation of BloggerPoster you can add unlimited blogs and control from the single panel. Its possible to manage any number of Blogger blogs, WordPress blogs from the single panel!
[Image: 3google.jpg]
Quality Content is a Key after Panda Update! With BloggerPoster you can enhance the quality with Inbuilt Article Synonymizer and variety of Goodies to blend the post content as you like!

Download Link
Pass Default don't ask me
If you choose this post plzz add rep++
thank +rep added. I will try
#####

Do not forget to post your virustotal check links :-)

Here you go and +Rep for the find!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c5301...385658652/
Any feedback please
This script is from 2007.
has any body use abs or abp to rank a website how is the step to use does it bring money to adsense has it work, and do u still have to spin the text the cntent , or just post it as is ... can anybody collaborate thanks
This Program is Copyright 2007 Nikola Jankovic.
All Rights Reserved.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hello,
what Pass Default?
thank
thank +rep added
(11-29-2013 12:17 PM)hailua Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
what Pass Default?
thank

u r here on bestblackhatforum.com more than 1 year and u dont know default pass? TIP- pass located in this comment. :)....and in future dont ask for default pass in other thread again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's