Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] ($491.00 USD) Jeff Johnson's Tube Traffic Secrets 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: TTS2HEADER1.png]

Warning: Special Grand Opening Bonus Offers End Soon Good While Supplies Last!

Can Tube Traffic Secrets 2.0 REALLY Help You Drive Massive Traffic and Build a Huge Buyer's List with Free and Dirt-Cheap Techniques?

Is Tube Traffic Secrets Truly a FAST Money-Making System?
(read on for my exclusive review and bonus fast cash strategies)

[Image: Tube-Traffic-Secrets-Review.jpg]

Alright so lets say that you've been dreaming about becoming a full-time, successful internet marketer for a couple of years...but unfortunately your dreams aren't turning into reality.

The biggest problem has been getting traffic to the various Clickbank offers you've tried promoting...from Green Energy stuff to Registry Repair, the trickles of traffic you generate die a quick death.

You've always heard the money's in the list, but you're not quite sure of the best ways to build a list and how to monetize it. You can't afford paid traffic because it seems so expensive and risky...you're not trying to lose your shirt when bills gotta get paid.

So you come across this Tube Traffic Secrets course by Jeff Johnson, who has a pretty good reputation so you decide to take a plunge into the course and here's what you discover after getting inside the Member's Area:

Module 1: “How To Find The Right Audience, The Audience That Likes To Both Watch Videos AND Spend Money”

Ok so after going through this module you discover that matching your niche with demographic selection is very important, and after watching the video tutorial you follow the step-by-step pdf action plan to dial your niche in...

And you choose to go with the 'Improve Memory' niche because it seems that the audience is highly passionate and willing to spend on lots of different things.

Module 2: “Leverage The Power Of The “X-Ray Factor” To Quickly Reveal The “Low Hanging Fruit” Keywords on Both YouTube and Google”

Next up you get some nice keywords to go after by using Youtube and Google suggestions and some other cool tactics that you learn in the video. The pdf action plan serves as a nice guide to follow to make sure you're not missing anything in your keyword research.

Module 3: “The Easiest Ways To Turn Your Video Traffic Into Leads, And Those Leads Into Money!”

Ok now you're seeing some very specific techniques, things to do in your video such as precise annotations, words to use in the video description and other tactics to get people to take action throughout the entire duration of your videos...

And you also learn about ways to monetize that list by triggering the hot buttons that get people to buy. There are case studies and examples to follow along, so you know the blueprint you're following is based on tested results.

Module 4: “Optimizing Your Channel For Increased Brand Building And More Leads”

In this module you're shown the different elements, such as images, buttons and text to put on your channel page to really make your visitors remember you and optin to your list.

Module 5: “The Secrets To Optimizing Your Videos For Both Free Traffic AND Free Leads”

Now you're ready to apply the 15 specific factors to make your videos as discoverable on Youtube as possible. Each of the 15 factors is explained in detail and with lots of examples so there's no guesswork. Its basically like following a checklist.

The 'Playlist' and 'Google+ Share' tips are interesting, because they're rarely talked about by Youtube marketers.

Module 6: “Dirt Cheap PPC Traffic That is Powerful And So Cheap That It May As Well Be Free!”

While you're waiting for the free traffic to pour in, you figure why not use the action checklist in this module to run a PPC campaign. Its surprising how cheap Google is sending views to your "improve memory" video.

You also learn some optimization techniques to make sure the clicks stay cheap and the traffic comes as targeted as possible to help maximize Optins.

Module 7: “How To Squeeze Even More Free Traffic And Free Leads Out Of YouTube And Google!”

After going through this module, it seems even more important than the previous modules on getting traffic...

Because here you're finding out how to get your videos ranked in Google to drive double the traffic, and you're also learning how to use Youtube's social and community features to get your video even more exposure.

Alright so why does Tube Traffic Secrets work so well?

The main reason it works well is because it shows you how to discover the 'low hanging' keywords for your niche...and then helps you manipulate ALL of Youtube's comprehensive ranking factors to help you rank faster.

And another BIG benefit is that it reveals how to maximize leads and conversions from your video, which allows you to maximize your earnings/commissions from each visitor. Basically, more money with less effort.

The Creator of Tube Traffic Secrets

Jeff Johnson has one of the largest followings in the IM space and he's associated with some of the biggest names in internet marketing such as Frank Kern and Ryan Deiss.

His specialty is traffic generation, particularly through SEO and Video. He's a 7-figure affiliate who actually practices what he preaches, walks-the-walk.

He's released many traffic generation 'blueprints' over the last decade and has an excellent reputation of producing very detailed, step-by-step strategies that smoothly guide a person from beginner to advanced.

Having sold millions of dollars worth of physical products and digital products, as well as generating millions of targeted visitors for himself and his clients, Jeff is typically on the cutting-edge of free traffic and his methods are meticulously tested.

Bottomline, he is one of the most successful 'gurus' with some of the best customer support in the industry.

Drawbacks of Tube Traffic Secrets (What I Don't Like)

One thing I didn't like about Jeff's blueprint is that he suggested you can build 'one video a day' by spending a half hour to an hour daily...

Quite honestly, from experience, I'm telling you that'll be difficult to do. Unless you're happy with putting out low quality videos, which I don't recommend at all.

Putting out decent quality videos takes a bit more time. Remember, you can't just take an article and slap it up on a video. Videos that are nothing more than slideshows of articles don't do well on Youtube. You'll need to make your video content more engaging, which is pretty easy with the right tools, but it also takes more time.

Some of the traffic numbers he laid out sound nice in theory, but realistically it all depends on your market and niche. To be honest, you WON'T be reaching HALF the world's population as he suggests. You gotta be realistic about your traffic numbers.

The course focuses mainly on list building with videos, which is a great model for building your business, but what if you're not interested in building a list right now? What if you just want to make some quick cash as an affiliate for the time being...and build your list later?

Anyways, to solve some of these problems and add value, I've created an exclusive bonus called the 'Fast Tube Cash Academy'. Inside the 'Fast Tube Cash Academy', I'll show you how to pick winning, cash-cow products and offers that give you the greatest money-making potential.

I'll even show you how to increase the amount of money you're making per visitor...and how to grab multiple spots on page 1 of Google for money keywords related to your offer.

My Exclusive Tube Traffic Secrets Bonus Will Help You Get More Money With This System, and Get It Much Faster

I'll earn a commission if you purchase through my affiliate link. So to add value, I've personally created the 'Fast Tube Cash' Academy, which is a series of regular short lessons and quick tips, delivered to your email one at a time. Here's how these short lessons and quick tips will benefit you a LOT:
  • Help you pick 'cash cow' products that bring in fast cash (helps you maximize your money-making potential)
  • How to choose high traffic keywords with tons of demand and low competition
  • The easy way to identify 'buyer' keywords that pull in lots of sales and commissions
  • How to get up to double, even triple the traffic by leveraging 2 Backdoors into Google that can get you waves of traffic within days (without a website)
  • The 5 most effective FREE traffic strategies on Facebook (these simple, creative strategies can QUICKLY bring floods of targeted traffic to your site, for free!)
  • Virally grow internal Facebook traffic with 3 simple steps (takes no more than an hour or two)
  • How to implement the concept of 'traffic recycling' to build a stable, long-term income
  • How to outsource your ENTIRE Video Creation + SEO for about $10-$15 (and rank in the top 3 of Youtube)
  • How to use simple press releases to drive instant visitors (and how to get them written for under $10)
SUPRISE BONUS - My Marketing Agency Will Provide The Following 'Done For You' Valuable Services

- 'Done For You' Youtube Video (we'll create a video to promote the affiliate offer you choose)

- My team will optimize your video so they can rank highly on Google AND Youtube

- 'Done For You' Facebook Fanpage (with custom graphics and the optimal setup)
- My team will get you your first 100 Facebook fans on each page (for social proof on your fanpages)

- We will perform confidential SEO tactics on your Fanpages so they can rank highly on Google (to drive lots more traffic)

- 'Done For You' Press Release (we'll write and submit the press releases to paid networks)

- My team will SEO optimize these Press Releases and perform link-building to help them rank highly on Google (for targeted buyer traffic)

The Above 'Done for You' Services Are Available for the First 15 Buyers ONly...So Lock In Your Spot Before Its Gone!

[Image: Tube-Traffic-Secrets-2-Bonus.jpg]

Here’s How to Get These Fast Money-Making Bonuses:

Step 1: Click the Link Below to Buy Tube Traffic Secrets 2.0
(make sure to clear your cookies)

>> Purchase Tube Traffic Secrets at Steep Discount <<

Step 2: Enter Your Name and Email to Lock in Your Bonuses:

>> Click Here and Enter Your Name and Email <<

Its my goal to help you get to a full-time income ($3000+ per month), or if you’re already successful, to help you DOUBLE your income.

For obvious reason, I can’t offer this exclusive bonus for too long. There's only so much coaching time available, and the prizes and services are limited as well.

So if you want to make affiliate commissions and drive targeted traffic in a simpler, faster way, then buy Tube Traffic Secrets 2.0 while there's a steep discount being offered (price will be going up soon).

Get started by picking up the System here. Then enter your name and email on this form to get my valuable bonuses.

Any questions or comments, don't hesitate to post on this thread or PM me.

I'm excited to help you crush it with internet marketing!

Hanif 'Your Right Hand Man' Quentino

---

EARNINGS DISCLAIMER:
We don’t believe in get rich programs – only in hard work, adding value and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience while growing your business. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get specific results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. When you hear us use the word Guarantee in the context of results we are referring to our Refund Policy/Money Back Guarantee as stated on this website or, if applicable, in our product specific sales material. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward. Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of specific results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are simply estimates or projections, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only. In fact, the average person who purchases this and other programs never puts the work into implementing the strategies taught and therefore achieves little to no results. Our more detailed earnings disclaimer, privacy policy and terms and conditions for this program and website can be accessed via the links below. It’s all the regular legal mumbo jumbo but we feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. We appreciate your business and your continued support!

Salespage(s)
Code:
http://www.tubetrafficsecrets.com/join/
Code:
https://www.tubetrafficsecrets.com/order/tts2pwp.html
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/868713-uncut-tube-traffic-secrets-2-0-review-bonus-fast-tube-cash-strategies.html

Mediafire Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lp5z2dy245rvga
dead links
Invalid or Deleted File.

plz make mirrors, or reupload
links are dead plz add new mirrors rep added
This is one of those products that might need to be on a torrent. Jeff Johnson has many people working for him that will get file sharing links shut down quickly.
Invalid or Deleted File.
reupload please

please any mirror
reup please, thanks dude :D!
link dead. re-upload please.
link dead. re-upload please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's