Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Anyone using Money Robot Submitter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm serious interested to buy Money Robot Submitter, but I'd prefer to read some real reviews before to buy it.

Ok, there is a 7 days free trial to test it, anyway I will appreciate any review from someone who tested the full product for a while.
The few opinions I've found on the web say it's a new fantastic tool.... but mysteriously there are not real reviews..... only fake youtube videos with affiliation links at the end.

Any info please?

Thanks
There is a cracked version of the money robot submitter.
You can find it somewhere on the internet.
Don't know exactly where, but just google Money Robot Submitter cracked.
Not working.
I've found 2 cracked versions, both well installed but no one working.

Now I'm testing the trial (original) version, 7 free days.

Thanks
(11-16-2013 06:45 PM)peterperseo Wrote: [ -> ]Not working.
I've found 2 cracked versions, both well installed but no one working.

Now I'm testing the trial (original) version, 7 free days.

Thanks
What's your review of it then? What are the limitations in the trial version, if any?
its not crackable because it is server based. no lists in cracked versions. although i think it is good because it never runs out of the urls like other software
http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-mar...-scam.html

Hey Guys,

Today I came across a new SCAM wandering around for quite sometime now, but I never noticed it either till today, I couldn't think of a better title than this by using a word "SCAM" but after reading this you will know why its a SCAM.

So I am promoting this product called "Money Robot Submitter" for sometime now, They have their own customized affiliate system there, not related to clickbank, jvzoo etc. So for sometime I have been promoting this and looking into the system, I have had 323 unique referral clicks but there is no single sale.

Surprisingly, today one of the user wanted to buy some tools and I gave him my affiliate links to all those products, some of them were through jvzoo and others were through paydotcom and one was this Money Robot Submitter, after successful purchases I went into look for a sales in the systems, there were sales in jvzoo and paydotcom but there wasn't a sale in Money Robot Submitter, I confirmed with the user if he really purchased it and he said he did.

Now I was confirmed that something is fishy going on in this system, So I went to the owner of the product/affliate site, I had a long useless talk with him to be honest and wasted my time over it, I will attach the chat in here, But those who don't want to read I will summarize it for you here.

The chat strts with the owner asking me about the paypal id of the user who bought the software and he confirmed that there was a sale from this user today, To clearify why I didn't get a sale when he purchased was "Their affiliate system works in such a way that if he has clicked some affiliate link before, and goes to another site and click some other link, or third or fourth link, they all will be ignored and only first one gets the commission" I mean seriously what the hell? To clearify he says it is to protect the rights of affiliates, then why the major affiliate sites doesn't work this way? Take Clickbank, Jvzoo, Digiresults, PayDotCom there are tons, I have never heard in my 8 years of experience that only first affliate person gets the commission no matter if the buyer even clicks your button in the end! He went further clearifying how its good with the system, if the buyer goes to some site to buy the product and then further on he searches on google for "coupon codes" for that product (thats what my task is usually, providing coupons/discount to all the products) and end up on a site with fake coupon sites, the other affiliate will benefit from the first one, then my question was what if the person first reaches the fake promotional site and not the real promoter? the real promoter will then be in big loss, What if the person is "cookied" through illegal ways (like iframing, fake images in signature or posts) that means the real promoters will never be able to take benefit even if the buyer clicks on their Sales button, it won't go to their affiliate account, it will go to the first affiliator who is either real or a scammer.

I can't believe how funny this is in the end, he even tells me how his affiliates are poor and that they have to pay their monthly bills as quoted here:

Quote:
"Money Robot: you have to understand that we have over 200 afiliates already , in 2 months will have double or more, and many of this affiliates are pour people that use our money for daily payments for food and bills, they add their banners and links to all their blogs /sites, and they work hard to make sales , and think to this, before this people make sales , another affiliate find a trick to take their sales buy promoting promotional codes that not exist and use his affiliate link to get other people sales, do you consider this normal ? we don't , so this why we created this affiliate system that have perfect protection agains this, it is simple , first affiliate link executed take the money of the sale, it is just simple and right."
The thing he talks about fake promotional codes is useless, because if the user first reaches the fake promotional site rather than the real promoter site than the real promoter will always be in loss, In the beginning when I started promoting this product, he provided me the coupon code to the software himself.

He even knows the financial position of their affiliates, like all these affiliates are his friends I guess, He knows how a buyer can reach a fake promotion codes site (in the second time) but he doesn't realise what if he reaches there first and what if the link is already opened in iframe etc as i mentioned earlier then what will happen to the real promoter? In every system the last affiliate button that is clicked is count to prevent any frauds.

In the beginning he said that the paypal user bought this product and to stop me from posting this in discussions, he said he will credit this sale in my account, an hour later when we stopped talking he says, I think I have mistaken the email with someone else and that if I could provide the email again "Again trying to save himself" - I didn't reply.

4 hours later he says this...

Quote:
[30/11/2013 7:46:13 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: We noticed now a fraud order made from your affiliate account, it was now refunded
[30/11/2013 7:56:13 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: this order was made now using your affiliate link
[30/11/2013 7:56:14 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: 2013-11-30_1654 - NickMR's library
[30/11/2013 7:56:27 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: it was refunded because of fraud
[30/11/2013 7:58:47 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: we detect all fraud payment easier , all fraudulent payment are detected by 2co or by us , and we ask for their passport copy and if they will not provide in 30 minutes will refund the sale imediatelly.
[30/11/2013 7:59:02 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: I think this is the person that you say that will purchase the software
[30/11/2013 7:59:15 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: he probable didn't purchased yeturday and it purchased today
[30/11/2013 8:00:04 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: however it seams to use fraud card so no earnings from us or you
[30/11/2013 8:01:47 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: so that person that you referr to purchase more tools from your site seams to use stollen cards, so you will not get any affiliate commissions from any of the orders he made because for sure it use only stollen credit cards
[30/11/2013 8:01:55 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: if you notice this 2013-11-30_1654 - NickMR's library
[30/11/2013 8:02:15 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: you will see that it used Taiwan Ip to purchase with USA credit card
[30/11/2013 8:02:30 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: and when we ask for a copy of his ID
[30/11/2013 8:02:49 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: he just disappear
[30/11/2013 8:03:39 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: you see , we have lost 30 minutes to argue each other to an order that was not even made at that time and after the order was made it was a fraud order , so we have lost both of us a lot of time
This guy is so confused that he posted a screen shot where it shows a lifetime license, where in chat he says the user didn't buy the lifetime, monthly, And look at the email, its not even the email I provided him, The guy has totally lost his mind now, first he says, he found the order, then he says its not found, then he says he found it again but its fraud, come on now.. its not even about the order that is legit or fraud, its about the system that is the real fraud.

What are your opinion guys?

1. If a user searches a product "Money Robot Submitter review" in Google, it comes up with 2 links that the user is interested about, he opens the first one but he is not satisfied with that link and reviews or whatever the nature of the site is, but that link contained an Iframe that opened his affiliate link. Now he opens the second link with which hes satisfied, he's satisfied with the reviews and quality of the real marketing tactics and buys the product, then the second link will never receive the commission as the system works on first affiliate link only and others are ignored?

To be honest I think its a SCAM and a pre-made excuse that he tells everyone that faces this issue, and he tells everyone the same reason when the promoters report it.

2. There are experienced affiliators in here, What do you think a user like me should do if he faces such issue? Should I stop promoting this product now?

3. It is due to such people who have customized affiliate system that people don't trust customized affiliate systems anymore, It's like they can change anything anytime and take all the sales in to their account, I even read on other forums where people have advised that It's not good to promote products that have their own affiliate system as it can be manipulated anytime.

4. I dont say that all the product owners are bad like this, but I think after such experience I am not going to use any custom affiliate system and its better to first research then starting to promote products such as Money Robot Submitter.
(12-02-2013 01:17 AM)Leith Aka Moon God of SEO Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-mar...-scam.html

Hey Guys,

Today I came across a new SCAM wandering around for quite sometime now, but I never noticed it either till today, I couldn't think of a better title than this by using a word "SCAM" but after reading this you will know why its a SCAM.

So I am promoting this product called "Money Robot Submitter" for sometime now, They have their own customized affiliate system there, not related to clickbank, jvzoo etc. So for sometime I have been promoting this and looking into the system, I have had 323 unique referral clicks but there is no single sale.

Surprisingly, today one of the user wanted to buy some tools and I gave him my affiliate links to all those products, some of them were through jvzoo and others were through paydotcom and one was this Money Robot Submitter, after successful purchases I went into look for a sales in the systems, there were sales in jvzoo and paydotcom but there wasn't a sale in Money Robot Submitter, I confirmed with the user if he really purchased it and he said he did.

Now I was confirmed that something is fishy going on in this system, So I went to the owner of the product/affliate site, I had a long useless talk with him to be honest and wasted my time over it, I will attach the chat in here, But those who don't want to read I will summarize it for you here.

The chat strts with the owner asking me about the paypal id of the user who bought the software and he confirmed that there was a sale from this user today, To clearify why I didn't get a sale when he purchased was "Their affiliate system works in such a way that if he has clicked some affiliate link before, and goes to another site and click some other link, or third or fourth link, they all will be ignored and only first one gets the commission" I mean seriously what the hell? To clearify he says it is to protect the rights of affiliates, then why the major affiliate sites doesn't work this way? Take Clickbank, Jvzoo, Digiresults, PayDotCom there are tons, I have never heard in my 8 years of experience that only first affliate person gets the commission no matter if the buyer even clicks your button in the end! He went further clearifying how its good with the system, if the buyer goes to some site to buy the product and then further on he searches on google for "coupon codes" for that product (thats what my task is usually, providing coupons/discount to all the products) and end up on a site with fake coupon sites, the other affiliate will benefit from the first one, then my question was what if the person first reaches the fake promotional site and not the real promoter? the real promoter will then be in big loss, What if the person is "cookied" through illegal ways (like iframing, fake images in signature or posts) that means the real promoters will never be able to take benefit even if the buyer clicks on their Sales button, it won't go to their affiliate account, it will go to the first affiliator who is either real or a scammer.

I can't believe how funny this is in the end, he even tells me how his affiliates are poor and that they have to pay their monthly bills as quoted here:

Quote:
"Money Robot: you have to understand that we have over 200 afiliates already , in 2 months will have double or more, and many of this affiliates are pour people that use our money for daily payments for food and bills, they add their banners and links to all their blogs /sites, and they work hard to make sales , and think to this, before this people make sales , another affiliate find a trick to take their sales buy promoting promotional codes that not exist and use his affiliate link to get other people sales, do you consider this normal ? we don't , so this why we created this affiliate system that have perfect protection agains this, it is simple , first affiliate link executed take the money of the sale, it is just simple and right."
The thing he talks about fake promotional codes is useless, because if the user first reaches the fake promotional site rather than the real promoter site than the real promoter will always be in loss, In the beginning when I started promoting this product, he provided me the coupon code to the software himself.

He even knows the financial position of their affiliates, like all these affiliates are his friends I guess, He knows how a buyer can reach a fake promotion codes site (in the second time) but he doesn't realise what if he reaches there first and what if the link is already opened in iframe etc as i mentioned earlier then what will happen to the real promoter? In every system the last affiliate button that is clicked is count to prevent any frauds.

In the beginning he said that the paypal user bought this product and to stop me from posting this in discussions, he said he will credit this sale in my account, an hour later when we stopped talking he says, I think I have mistaken the email with someone else and that if I could provide the email again "Again trying to save himself" - I didn't reply.

4 hours later he says this...

Quote:
[30/11/2013 7:46:13 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: We noticed now a fraud order made from your affiliate account, it was now refunded
[30/11/2013 7:56:13 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: this order was made now using your affiliate link
[30/11/2013 7:56:14 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: 2013-11-30_1654 - NickMR's library
[30/11/2013 7:56:27 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: it was refunded because of fraud
[30/11/2013 7:58:47 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: we detect all fraud payment easier , all fraudulent payment are detected by 2co or by us , and we ask for their passport copy and if they will not provide in 30 minutes will refund the sale imediatelly.
[30/11/2013 7:59:02 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: I think this is the person that you say that will purchase the software
[30/11/2013 7:59:15 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: he probable didn't purchased yeturday and it purchased today
[30/11/2013 8:00:04 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: however it seams to use fraud card so no earnings from us or you
[30/11/2013 8:01:47 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: so that person that you referr to purchase more tools from your site seams to use stollen cards, so you will not get any affiliate commissions from any of the orders he made because for sure it use only stollen credit cards
[30/11/2013 8:01:55 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: if you notice this 2013-11-30_1654 - NickMR's library
[30/11/2013 8:02:15 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: you will see that it used Taiwan Ip to purchase with USA credit card
[30/11/2013 8:02:30 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: and when we ask for a copy of his ID
[30/11/2013 8:02:49 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: he just disappear
[30/11/2013 8:03:39 pm] - Nick - Money Robot: you see , we have lost 30 minutes to argue each other to an order that was not even made at that time and after the order was made it was a fraud order , so we have lost both of us a lot of time
This guy is so confused that he posted a screen shot where it shows a lifetime license, where in chat he says the user didn't buy the lifetime, monthly, And look at the email, its not even the email I provided him, The guy has totally lost his mind now, first he says, he found the order, then he says its not found, then he says he found it again but its fraud, come on now.. its not even about the order that is legit or fraud, its about the system that is the real fraud.

What are your opinion guys?

1. If a user searches a product "Money Robot Submitter review" in Google, it comes up with 2 links that the user is interested about, he opens the first one but he is not satisfied with that link and reviews or whatever the nature of the site is, but that link contained an Iframe that opened his affiliate link. Now he opens the second link with which hes satisfied, he's satisfied with the reviews and quality of the real marketing tactics and buys the product, then the second link will never receive the commission as the system works on first affiliate link only and others are ignored?

To be honest I think its a SCAM and a pre-made excuse that he tells everyone that faces this issue, and he tells everyone the same reason when the promoters report it.

2. There are experienced affiliators in here, What do you think a user like me should do if he faces such issue? Should I stop promoting this product now?

3. It is due to such people who have customized affiliate system that people don't trust customized affiliate systems anymore, It's like they can change anything anytime and take all the sales in to their account, I even read on other forums where people have advised that It's not good to promote products that have their own affiliate system as it can be manipulated anytime.

4. I dont say that all the product owners are bad like this, but I think after such experience I am not going to use any custom affiliate system and its better to first research then starting to promote products such as Money Robot Submitter.

Holy F%$K! What Kind Of STUPID affiliate system is that! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT@!
Lucky I never promote MRS, after reading lots of reviews on Warriorforum and BBHF and found that there are a LOT of scams on the Internet including JVzoo affiliates, etc... CAREFUL!
Reference URL's