Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Udemy - Learn how to make money by creating and selling websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sales Page:

https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-building-and-selling-websites-course

Udemy course "The Ultimate Building And Selling Websites Guide" - Over 62 lectures and 3.5 hours of content! - coupon code is 'REDDIT' (gives 100% discount)
Thanks

Reps+5!
Thank you very much Rep added
many thanks
awesome share
wow. very nice. many reps.

so $250 for a course. a bit pricey. (but this is from the guy selling "The Ultimate Guide To Outsourcing" for $3000).
Credentials are iffy IMO. let's see- ranked #6 on flippa, created HUNDREDS of websites, THOUSANDS of products, helped THOUSANDS of people with IM,- (couple years on flippa selling IM sites will do that), 18 years IM experience, and quote "rated 'A' and listed as top25 trustworthy people on the internet" (huh?)

author (kindle) and JV with "top gurus" - so? my mom can do that....
and my favorite, "a tech rep for isreal's top isp for 8 years" what's that? you mean even though he's a total top playa in the IM world for 2 decades, he moonlight's as a help desk rep for AOL? helped thousands, created thousands, he's "in" with the gurus, and yet -"thank you for calling online support, may I have yer account number?"

I'm probably being a little harsh here. to give him credit, he's everywhere he's supposed to be. every single social site I can think of, and all the seller portals (itunes, udemy, CB, WF) and owns lots of good named sites (blogsflipcom, flipcoursecom, domainclasscom,) but that just means he's a guru wanna be and it seems most of them are relatively new, including 'his own name' dotcom, which isn't a month old yet.

tell you all what, I'll just have to review it along with his "build online biz in 30 steps" and see what he's worth. stay tuned...

(if NOERMAN WOULD GET "INDEMY" BACK OUTTA THE BOX, I'D POST A REVIEW THERE ! YOU HEAR ME, NOERMAN?!!! hint hint)
thank you + 3 added :)
spiral3d - I just laughed soooo hard - I can't write more since my newborn is "EVERYWHERE" but +3 added also and thank you for your comment :)
FreebiesMaster, I thank you for this excellent Post.
[quote='GlareGames' pid='510036' dateline='1384455883']spiral3d - I just laughed soooo hard - I can't write more since my newborn is "EVERYWHERE" but +3 added also and thank you for your comment :)
[/quote]I hear you.
I got a friend with a two year old. they're so much more fun to play with, if you get to send them home after awhile! Biggrin Tongue
Thanks heaps for sharing this course
thanks it's very nice
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's