Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Eicra CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of you who have downloaded Hotel Management from Eicra nulled by narciszy and mrqaidi,
to change the system from hotel managemet to Eicra CMS, go to admin panel, Click on the menu at setup/scroll down to template manager click on Default and change (clik to default this template on smile icon) and change.
And that's it you have a new cms system,
transferred from
hotel management to cmsBiggrin
[Image: screen.jpg]
You are right. But can be done much more than that.
Can be obtained ALL IN ONE Eicra script.
You need to do some steps in order to obtain that. You need to integrate all templates, all modules and all databases. After that you can change script only by selecting what template you want. In some cases need to grab some files from data folder and put in that ALL IN ONE distribution. If you study how Eicra works and how is organized, this task can be done.
First step is to grab templates from other script. Archive them from "\webroot\application\layouts\scripts\" with .zip extension. For example: from PHPHoliday, you need to archive "phpholidays_default" folder and obtain: phpholidays_default.zip
Put this zip archive in other script in the same path "\webroot\application\layouts\scripts\" and go to Admin CP / Template manager. Under "Upload New Template:" drag and drop this zip to install new template ! You will see new template with name "phpholidays_default". You need to copy some folders from PHPHolidays script "webroot\application\modules\" (Flight, Hotels, Tours, Vacationrentals ...) and put in your final distribution ALL IN ONE. And the last stept is to grab from databases some tables and import in your final database. Is not easy but can be done.

P.S. Best way is to start from Eicra CMS script (original and clean one) and add the rest of the scripts.
I assumed to be because the system is the same everywhere. Has little to do about that but can serve :D
yes you can do that, also you need modules databases
yess please
Hi all,
the version v10.2.00 will be ready in march ? Do you have the PHP Hotel Reservation script with source code ?

Thank you and BRGDS

(11-02-2013 07:07 AM)milena Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I want to know if you have the EICRA products ( Hotel script ) with source code ?

Thank you,
Liviu

All of you who have downloaded Hotel Management from Eicra nulled by narciszy and mrqaidi,
to change the system from hotel managemet to Eicra CMS, go to admin panel, Click on the menu at setup/scroll down to template manager click on Default and change (clik to default this template on smile icon) and change.
And that's it you have a new cms system,
transferred from
hotel management to cmsBiggrin
[Image: screen.jpg]
RE: About "popular holiday packages" of homepage

How do I configure popular holiday packages of homepage?

Please help me!

Thanks!
please share
Reference URL's