Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: market samurai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please let me know what has happened here i couldn't use market samurai it giver following errors
[Image: ?name=1.png] [Image: ?name=2.png]
please anyone help me.........
(10-31-2013 11:55 PM)perera1234 Wrote: [ -> ]please anyone help me.........
You probably have a different sort of problem but here is the newest cracked version:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...knessCoder

let me know what happens...
(11-01-2013 04:49 AM)darknesscoder Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2013 11:55 PM)perera1234 Wrote: [ -> ]please anyone help me.........
You probably have a different sort of problem but here is the newest cracked version:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...knessCoder

let me know what happens...

no difference same problem occurs i think ms can't access internet
in app data folder only one folder for ms exists there is no folder named market samurai
i try to find it it appears to be ms couldn't connect ti internet connection is terminated i see it online monitor of kaspersky internet security what may be the reason please help me..........
Do other programs like this have a problem contacting outside sites? Could it be your anti-virus blocking access? You do have an account with the Google Keyword Planner? Maybe if you cannot figure it out and really want the software you should use revo uninstaller to completely wipe out any files for Market Samurai and then sign up again for the free trial and contact MS support if the problem persists? Smile
(11-01-2013 02:29 PM)Big Tuna Wrote: [ -> ]Do other programs like this have a problem contacting outside sites? Could it be your anti-virus blocking access? You do have an account with the Google Keyword Planner? Maybe if you cannot figure it out and really want the software you should use revo uninstaller to completely wipe out any files for Market Samurai and then sign up again for the free trial and contact MS support if the problem persists? Smile
no they don't only market samurai and long tail pro when i search online monitor of kis it shows ms try to connect to internet suddenly connection is terminated.....
no solution yet anyone please................................
Well am not sure but it could be either your Adobe Flash settings being too strict or Adobe Air needs updating or your firewall blocking it, so you might want to consider setting a rule in your Firewall to allow the applications to connect.
hey darkness coder i got your crack ms 92.94 and its working fine but now seo competion isnt grabbing anything info do u kno wat might be causing it and also can u update or no
Reference URL's