12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

03-17-2021, 05:23 AM
xfunnels - ANYONE ELSE USING THIS?
I started exploring funnel builders recently for an upcoming project I have in mind...

I had an account with Clickfunnels (Russ Brunson) but I found it to be a little overpriced for what I need.

I have a lifetime gold membership with Delavo and I absolutely love it.
It's creator is John Delavera, he is one of my Web Design customers.
I was smart enough to purchase this way back in 2003 when it was called JVM (Joint Venture Manager). It cost me $250 back then.
It's gone thru some major upgrades over the years and a couple name changes as well.
After JVM, it was called Fantasos, now it's called Delavo.
John Delavera has never stopped improving and upgrading this monster CRM.
It does so many things I'd have to spend a whole day with you explaining how this thing totally supported every aspect of my business for nearly 2 decades.

But,

I also have an account with xfunnels that, embarrassingly enough, I've been sitting on doing nothing with for a couple years.
xfunnels is created by Jai Sharma, a well-known JvZoo product creator.
I logged into it a couple days ago and could not believe my eyes after exploring around.
It seems like a very robust system packed with some really awesome features and benefits.

I'm wondering if anyone here is using it and how it performs 'in the wild'.
I have a hard time trusting any of the 'honest reviews' online especially when they're promoting it at the same time.
My opinion is it's hard to be objective if you're hoping to make money off your aff links.
Especially when these folks start their review with,
"I'll hightlight the pro's and con's"
...and then they don't provide any cons at all.

Please let me know your experiences using this, I'm thinking of using it for an upcoming project.
I know if it's sh!t the folks around here will expose it :)

Also if you know of a good funnel builder that you are currently using, or have used extensively in the past, I'd like to hear about it as well.

Thank you :)

P.S. Please don't respond with one sentence saying that it's good. I'm looking for more of an in-depth analysis.

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
03-19-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: xfunnels - ANYONE ELSE USING THIS?
I bought XFunnels when it came out on the promise of all the upgrades that would take place. It was a very poor system back then. But as you said it has improved, however, I was asked to BUY all the extra bits, which I thought was cheeky especially as you need a Cart for most funnels re e-commerce. The load times are not bad and their design page is OK...but I use Divi and it works much better.

I do use another builder and it covers all the points that I need and it has enough templates to playaround with. I am not even sure if I am permitted to say what it is without getting banned lol
03-20-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: xfunnels - ANYONE ELSE USING THIS?
(03-19-2021 09:05 PM)affiliateguy5454 Wrote:  I bought XFunnels when it came out on the promise of all the upgrades that would take place. It was a very poor system back then. But as you said it has improved, however, I was asked to BUY all the extra bits, which I thought was cheeky especially as you need a Cart for most funnels re e-commerce. The load times are not bad and their design page is OK...but I use Divi and it works much better.

I do use another builder and it covers all the points that I need and it has enough templates to playaround with. I am not even sure if I am permitted to say what it is without getting banned lol

I mentioned 3 different funnel builders above, so clearly you're allowed to say what it is.
Just don't use aff links, affguy ;)

LEARN PHOTOSHOP/MAKE MONEY!
[Image: psb468x60.jpg]
Closed

35.gif