62.gif

Poll: Do you prefer Templatic Directory or Listify?
Templatic Directory + Tevolution plugins
Listify + 3rd party plugins
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: would you choose Templatic Directory or Listify?
theres a few instructional videos on youtube for wordpress directories as well, but most are pretty vague and i did not learn a lot after watching a few,

thats a big list, but there are even a few more as well
04-29-2015, 06:18 AM
I spent around $600+ on Templatic Directory with a bunch of plugins. Needless to say, almost a year later and still mayor issues. I've stopped counting how many times I've re-installed the theme and plugins, tried different suggestions from the "programmers". Never in my life will I support Templatic or suggest anyone to even consider trying them out.

The support was there, but it always seemed like when they fix one thing, they break another so that you keep on paying the monthly fee. I could have better spent my time learning how to code and build my own system if I knew I was going to spend that much time trying to get their stuff to work.

I can heartily recommend them -1,000% (Yes, that is a minus)!
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
04-29-2015, 08:56 AM
thanks for the info - i thought the opposite before i read that - but only based on supposition - not actual usage
04-30-2015, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 03:40 AM by kafirbaz12.)
One of the Directory themes which I find very positive comments on it and compare to others is much cheaper:
https://marketplace.appthemes.com/child-...directory/

I found only one Gb on it from last year and apparently hardly any interest.
Anyway if someone is organizing a GB let me know
Sennah Thank you for your comments
04-30-2015, 04:48 AM
kafirbaz12

thats not a directory theme - its a child theme - for a directory cms - which is why it looks cheap

there was a group buy for all the appthemes themes - which included this - which i was part of.
it sold out.
that was the theme i thought "might be" the best (vantage) - but other themes have features this one doesnt - and vice versa.
25.gif
04-30-2015, 09:04 AM
Thanks omg.
you are right I put the wrong link
here is
https://www.appthemes.com/pricing/
Do you think I can get in the GB still ( if is active)

(04-30-2015 04:48 AM)omg Wrote:  kafirbaz12

thats not a directory theme - its a child theme - for a directory cms - which is why it looks cheap

there was a group buy for all the appthemes themes - which included this - which i was part of.
it sold out.
that was the theme i thought "might be" the best (vantage) - but other themes have features this one doesnt - and vice versa.
04-30-2015, 11:20 PM
kafirbaz12

sent you a pm
SmileTongue
05-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Got it Thanks :)
(04-30-2015 11:20 PM)omg Wrote:  kafirbaz12

sent you a pm
SmileTongue
08-16-2015, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 10:34 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
Dare I toss out another contender (if I do say so myself):

Directory+
http://themeforest.net/item/directory-po...me/3840053

AIT Themes did a big update with their top selling directory theme.
Now features 3D Map headers, WooCommerce, Colorized Google Map and heaps more!

I've been reviewing this a fair bit, and it seems to compare favourably vs. Listify and Templatic.

Regardless, my big beef against all these themes is their 'weak' subscription offerings, imho. Mostly selling packages of Listings - but I would like to see more like a membership where clients have to pay for enhanced functions with their accounts and profiles (ex: Free = Business Name, Description, Link and 1 photo // Tier 1 Pay = add more photos/gallery; videos; social media; banner and 1 post a month // Tier 2 Pay = get Multiple Tier 1 Business Profiles in 1 account (as 1 agent) // Sell separately: Posts/Listings bundles for Events/Deals/Jobs; Also sell Ad Spots and Featured placing.) You know what I mean?

Has anyone seen anything more like this, where the theme offers subscriptions to enhanced profiles vs. selling packages of Listings?

All the Best!
09-27-2015, 03:55 AM
There is an online offering for all the woes these items posses, but the problem is they are not cheap. I am a full paid member at nearly 80 bucks a month! But if you are serious about making money, that becomes minuscule. No I don't work for them and mostly everything I use have to pretty up but the functionality is more than you will ever need.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/plugins/

Just a thought.
46.gif

46.gif